Author Topic: ‘The Biden Family May Be Compromised’  (Read 255 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
‘The Biden Family May Be Compromised’
« on: January 27, 2022, 11:40:39 pm »
Breitbart by Trent Baker 27 Jan 2022

Schweizer: ‘The Biden Family May Be Compromised’

During a Wednesday interview on Newsmax TV’s “Spicer & Co.,” Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said that President Joe Biden and his family “may be compromised” as a result of their dealings with Chinese businessmen.

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, laid out how Biden and his son Hunter “received some $31 million from businessmen in China” who have “direct ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.” He added that information “should be setting off sirens everywhere in Washington, D.C.”

“To me, it’s really the story in American politics today, and that’s the fact that the Biden family has received some $31 million from businessmen in China,” Schweizer advised. “Each and every one of those businessmen has direct ties to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence, meaning they’re business partners with the vice minister for State Security or they’re business partners with family members of the minister of State Security. It’s shocking to me that other media outlets mainstream media is not pursuing this story because it’s not a story of corruption anymore or cronyism — it’s of national security. And I think it raises questions — very serious questions — about the fact that the Biden family may be compromised.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/27/schweizer-the-biden-family-may-be-compromised/

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘The Biden Family May Be Compromised’
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 01:45:56 am »
Of course they are.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 01:54:09 am »
That is like saying the Abrams family is big.  Stacey and her sister the judge are both huge people.

No 'may' about it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 01:57:58 am »
Hunter is the gift that keeps on giving to foreign interests, strippers, and crack dealers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 02:28:09 am »
Hunter is a crackhead fool. Joe made the deals internationally. Joe corrupted Congress in favor of whoever was paying him. Hunter was simply Joe's bagman. After Joe cemented the deals he sent Hunter all over the world to pick up the payoff. In one sense Hunter is not guilty of anything really. Hunter is too stupid to be guilty. All he did was to go where his father told him to go and collect the cash.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 02:29:25 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 03:13:02 am »
Hunter is a crackhead fool. Joe made the deals internationally. Joe corrupted Congress in favor of whoever was paying him. Hunter was simply Joe's bagman. After Joe cemented the deals he sent Hunter all over the world to pick up the payoff. In one sense Hunter is not guilty of anything really. Hunter is too stupid to be guilty. All he did was to go where his father told him to go and collect the cash.
Does that mean all the bumbling 'stupid' is an act designed to take the heat off Joe, or is Jill the mastermind?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis