Author Topic: Poll: Kemp, Perdue Locked in Tight Georgia GOP Primary; Both Tied with Stacey Abrams  (Read 621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Kemp, Perdue Locked in Tight Georgia GOP Primary; Both Tied with Stacey Abrams

Ashley Oliver 26 Jan 2022

Democrat candidate Stacey Abrams is in a virtual tie with her top opponents, incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp (R) and former Sen. David Perdue (R-GA), in the race for Georgia governor, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

The poll, conducted by Quinnipiac University from January 19 to 24 among 1,702 registered voters, found that in hypothetical general election matchups, Kemp leads Abrams by two points, 49 percent to 47 percent, while Perdue and Abrams are dead even at 48 percent each.

Ahead of the general election in November, however, a highly competitive primary battle is brewing between Kemp and Perdue. Among 666 likely Republican primary voters, Perdue is trailing Kemp by seven points, 36 percent to 43 percent, but the former senator has gained support since the last public poll, a Fox 5 Atlanta/InsiderAdvantage poll conducted the evening of December 6, the same day Perdue announced his bid for office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/26/poll-kemp-perdue-locked-tight-georgia-gop-primary-both-tied-stacey-abrams/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Close race... considering Abrams is the leftist choice, I find it hard to believe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat Stacey is the leading truffe sniffer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Which one has best chance of besting Abrams?

And am not talking about the fried chicken eating contest as Stacey can at last win one race she enters.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:13:11 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Which one has best chance of besting Abrams?

And am not talking about the fried chicken eating contest as Stacey can at last win won race she enters.

With that Gap-toothed grill I bet she could win a watermelon seed-spitting contest at the Fulton County Fair hands down.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

What the heck is wrong with Georgia that a schmuck like Abrams is even remotely under consideration?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm glad I'm in AZ, because I can't see voting for any of these.... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What the heck is wrong with Georgia that a schmuck like Abrams is even remotely under consideration?

Never understimate the voting power of the nation's growing faction of entitlement slugs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Never understimate the voting power of the nation's growing faction of entitlement slugs.

How many of them are in Georgia?