Author Topic: CDC Announces Changes to the Definition of 'Fully Vaccinated'  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC Announces Changes to the Definition of 'Fully Vaccinated'
« on: January 26, 2022, 05:44:10 pm »
CDC Announces Changes to the Definition of “Fully Vaccinated”
By captaindaretofly on January 26, 2022   •

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently announced some changes on the definition of people who are classed as vaccinated against Covid-19.

Dr Rochelle Walensky, the Director of the CDC, said that the definition of fully vaccinated will now mean people who have also received booster jabs. The US health agency will now also stop referring to these people as “fully vaccinated,” but instead will call them people who are “up to date” with their vaccinations.

Walensky said: “What we are really working to do is pivot our language so that everyone is as up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines as they personally could be, should be based on when they got their last vaccine.

“So, importantly right now we are pivoting our language, we really want to make sure people are up to date.”

more
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/26/cdc-announces-changes-to-the-definition-of-fully-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: CDC Announces Changes to the Definition of 'Fully Vaccinated'
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 05:49:07 pm »
Gina Bontempo
@FlorioGina

How are you guys enjoying your vaccine subscription?

10:08 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 05:50:53 pm »
Eff that.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 06:05:06 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 06:15:26 pm »
Gina Bontempo
@FlorioGina

How are you guys enjoying your vaccine subscription?

10:08 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
:silly:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 06:19:28 pm »
The term 'up to date' erases any finality to getting shots. What this does is to make boosters infinite in perpetuity into the future. One can NEVER be 'fully vaccinated'. You can only be up to date for a particular month/year. It will never end. You will be taking so called 'boosters' (even if they are nothing but saline) for the rest of your life and the lives of your children.

This means that EVERYBODY is being put on probation. And you will be required to 'check in' with your probation officer to get your new shot every month or so, forever. No doubt when you check in, they will want to know your current address, employment status, phone number, next of kin, among other invasive questions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 04:50:03 pm »
I have no idea whether this is true or not, but it seems to add a certain je ne sais quois to the whole vaccination motif:
Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots
I was chatting with Lt. Col. Theresa Long about this after being tipped off by Pierre Kory who sent me the photos. This is the real deal.   
Steve Kirsch
10 hr ago

I got a text of images from Pierre Kory. He asked me to guess what he sent.

I thought they were images from Ryan Cole.

Nope.

He said these were from an embalmer and referred me to Lt. Col. Theresa Long who knows the embalmer. Funeral Director and embalmer Richard Hirschman reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system. He has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80%. It only started happening after the vaccines were rolled out.

This doesn’t happen to everyone. Only those who die after vaccination. So he can tell who was vaccinated.

This tells you everything you need to know. ...
More, plus video, at Steve Kirsch's substack page
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 05:13:45 pm »
I have no idea whether this is true or not, but it seems to add a certain je ne sais quois to the whole vaccination motif:More, plus video, at Steve Kirsch's substack page

Sounds fishy
Countdown to Resignation