Author Topic: VIDEO: Angry White Women Yell 'Black Lives Matter' While Reportedly Assaulting Black Man Over Mask E  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VIDEO: Angry White Women Yell 'Black Lives Matter' While Reportedly Assaulting Black Man Over Mask Etiquette In Elevator

By Gabriel Keane  January 24, 2022 at 2:44pm

https://twitter.com/1607Danie/status/1485627344287109130

Video footage that has gone viral on social media platforms TikTok and Twitter shows two masked, angry liberal white woman physically assaulting and harassing a black man in an elevator while shouting “Black Lives Matter.”

The footage was first posted to TikTok over the weekend, and continued to gain more attention on Twitter after being shared by the popular “Libs of TikTok” account.

At one point one of the enraged older women appears to start screaming, “You’re the p***y” at the black man, before lashing out and striking him with her hand, which is clutching a cell phone.”

“Did you just hit me?” the man then asks in disbelief.

more
https://nationalfile.com/video-angry-white-women-yell-black-lives-matter-reportedly-assaulting-black-man-mask-etiquette-elevator/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

If there were any more irony to this story, it'd leave permanent rust stains on everyone's screen.

Online rustynail

They are just trying To Save Lives.

Online LMAO

This virus has meant a lot to some people. It’s giving them power over their fellow citizens. These two women were bizarre. What the hell does chanting Black Lives Matter has to do with it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
This virus has meant a lot to some people. It’s giving them power over their fellow citizens. These two women were bizarre. What the hell does chanting Black Lives Matter has to do with it?

You know, perhaps there was some legitimacy to the “good old days” when women were kept pregnant and barefoot.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline goatprairie

You know, perhaps there was some legitimacy to the “good old days” when women were kept pregnant and barefoot.  :pondering:
You forgot and make their men a sammich when requested to do so. My noggin is still hurting from that pan the wife hit me with when I asked her to make me one the other day.
"I'll give you something" she said with a tinge of anger in her voice. Now I know what she meant by something.  22222frying pan