Author Topic: Michael Rapaport films alleged shoplifter boldly robbing an NYC Rite Aid  (Read 149 times)

Online Kamaji

Michael Rapaport films alleged shoplifter boldly robbing an NYC Rite Aid

By Mark Lungariello
January 25, 2022

New York actor and comedian Michael Rapaport flipped out in a Tuesday social media post that shows an alleged shoplifter brazenly walking out of a Manhattan Rite Aid.

“I can’t believe I’m seeing this s—t,” the “I Am Rapaport” podcaster is heard saying over the video.

“This f—king guy just filled his two bags up with everything in Rite Aid, right here on 80th [Street] and First Avenue is walking down the street like s–t is Gucci. I was watching him the whole time.”

The purported thief is carrying bags as he strolls by a security guard and out onto the street.

“Looking me in my face like ‘What’s good?,’” Rapaport claims. “My man just went Christmas shopping in January. He had the condoms, the shampoo.”

“Saved by the Bell” actor Mario Lopez was among the many commenters, saying, “Dude looked up at Security and said… ‘Sup?’”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/01/25/michael-rapaport-films-alleged-shoplifting-at-nyc-rite-aid/