Author Topic: The Europeans are afraid of Biden’s rush to war  (Read 656 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Europeans are afraid of Biden’s rush to war
« on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:39 pm »
January 24, 2022
The Europeans are afraid of Biden’s rush to war
By Andrea Widburg

The news over the weekend had binary stories about the ongoing situation on the Ukraine border, where Putin is amassing tanks and troops. On the one side, we have stories about Biden doing the tough guy thing, with his talk about troops on the ground and his orders that diplomats’ families leave Ukraine. However, on the other side, the European side, the two biggest EU nations are trying to set up their own peace talks with Ukraine and Russia.

In a separate post, which I won’t repeat here, I discuss Biden’s bizarre aggression toward Russia, a stance that does nothing to serve America and that may well be the trigger for a huge conflagration. Over in Europe, the leaders of Germany and France (the two biggest EU nations) are approaching things very differently—so differently, in fact, that they don’t want to have anything to do with Biden’s belligerence:

The EU must open its own talks with Russia rather than rely on Washington, France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, has said as he warned of the prospect of the “most tragic thing of all – war”.

In a wide-ranging speech in Strasbourg, Macron said it was not sufficient for the US to negotiate with the Kremlin over its threats to peace but that Europe needed to have its voice heard.

Macron said he hoped to revitalise four-way talks between Russia, Germany, France and Ukraine, known as the Normandy format, to find a solution to the escalating crisis.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_europeans_are_afraid_of_bidens_rush_to_war.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Europeans are afraid of Biden’s rush to war
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 02:49:39 pm »
Mean tweets don't sound quite so bad these days, do they?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 02:57:53 pm »
Pedo Joe needs a "Wag the Dog" scenario to distract from his historic blunders.

The abilty of the EU to give Pedo Joe a rebuke, may be the only way to head off this disaster.  Let's hope they have the balls to do it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 03:06:11 pm »
Pedo Joe needs a "Wag the Dog" scenario to distract from his historic blunders.

The abilty of the EU to give Pedo Joe a rebuke, may be the only way to head off this disaster.  Let's hope they have the balls to do it.

This is what worries me. This is a president with near record low job approval rating. War could be a great way to distract.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 03:12:09 pm »
This is what worries me. This is a president with near record low job approval rating. War could be a great way to distract.

Exactly what he is *trying* to do...but he will have NO support from the American people...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 03:15:44 pm »
Exactly what he is *trying* to do...but he will have NO support from the American people...

Agree

I think after our long-term commitment in Iraq and the Afghanistan debacle, the public isn’t going to have an appetite for another Joe Biden misadventure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 03:30:04 pm »
Biden and the democrats will give themselves a serious case of whiplash if they try to get the U.S. into a brand-new foreign entanglement so soon after crowing so loudly about how they got the U.S. out of Afghanistan.

I don't think this tail has any dog left to wag at this point.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 03:33:18 pm »
Agree

I think after our long-term commitment in Iraq and the Afghanistan debacle, the public isn’t going to have an appetite for another Joe Biden misadventure

You make a good point.  The European press didn't sweep Biden's Afghan disaster under the rug like our media did.  And I don't think any of their leaders are willing to risk political capital for this buffoon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 04:03:02 pm »
Wag the dog is exactly it, and I feel like if we go after this we will just end up getting buzz sawed.

If you're gonna screw with Russia, you go all out and send divisions and air wings. This little pop gun stuff Biden wants to do is just going to get our soldiers killed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 09:36:11 pm »
Wag the dog is exactly it, and I feel like if we go after this we will just end up getting buzz sawed.

If you're gonna screw with Russia, you go all out and send divisions and air wings. This little pop gun stuff Biden wants to do is just going to get our soldiers killed.
When have democrats ever cared about our soldiers being killed? Even when they do mouth off it's never about the soldiers killed it's all to do with an opportunity to slam a republican President.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 09:44:42 pm »
When have democrats ever cared about our soldiers being killed? Even when they do mouth off it's never about the soldiers killed it's all to do with an opportunity to slam a republican President.

Only when they feel they can make political hay out of those deaths.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 10:11:02 pm »

True.
It will not be only Russians. China and other nations will be tangentially involved as well in one way or another. And these guys are trained to kill.

If America gets itself involve in this, it will likely be a disaster. As a military veteran I can say first hand that only a few American military personnel get real live-fire actual shooting war training. The rest fire at targets every week or so and do PT when not attending Milley's "inclusion and CRT" training.

Only a small percentage of the American military are prepared to go into a real fire-fight and to actually kill people, especially after the Austin/Milley purge to kick out White American Christians and patriots. Most of the rest joined up for college and other benefits. They do not give a damn about the Ukraine, America, or 'the mission'. For these people, the idea of "war" and actually getting shot at, never crossed their minds.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2022, 10:38:07 pm »
True.
It will not be only Russians. China and other nations will be tangentially involved as well in one way or another. And these guys are trained to kill.

If America gets itself involve in this, it will likely be a disaster. As a military veteran I can say first hand that only a few American military personnel get real live-fire actual shooting war training. The rest fire at targets every week or so and do PT when not attending Milley's "inclusion and CRT" training.

Only a small percentage of the American military are prepared to go into a real fire-fight and to actually kill people, especially after the Austin/Milley purge to kick out White American Christians and patriots. Most of the rest joined up for college and other benefits. They do not give a damn about the Ukraine, America, or 'the mission'. For these people, the idea of "war" and actually getting shot at, never crossed their minds.

You hit the nail on the head.  Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Libya, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia, et. al all have one thing in common....  Significant inferioriy to U.S/allied forces on several fronts.  Fighing Russia and China will be more like 1941-1945, than anything we have dealt with since.

I still can't believe our country is this stupid to even think of being a in a conflict over what appears to be zero strategic interest on our behalf.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2022, 12:24:13 am »
This 'police action' or whatever the war shills decide to call it, will really hit home when ships start sinking. America is not used to that at all because America has not had a ship sunk in open battle since 1945. Once parents start watching the news for names of ships sunk that day, only then will we know we are truly at war for real.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2022, 12:39:35 am »
I'm afraid of Joe's rush to anything.  The guy obviously isn't playing with a full deck.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2022, 12:42:59 am »
Remember 'way back during the 1996 presidential debates, when Bob Dole used the term "democrat wars" ...?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2022, 01:15:03 am »

I'm afraid of Joe's rush to anything.  The guy obviously isn't playing with a full deck.
The headlines ALWAYS read Biden does this thing, or Biden does that. None of what happens in the WH has anything to do with Biden. Biden the person, eats his pudding and ice cream and is in bed by 9pm. That is all Biden knows and does. Biden barely knows a tenth (if that much) of the initiatives done by other people in his name.

Whoever or whatever cabal is actually in charge is pushing this war. The most likely goal is profits, but an added benefit to the globalists is that war would send America into a death spiral to crash and burn. America is not at all ready for any kind of international conflict. Most of our medical and military equipment is made in China. If China pulls the plug, on manufactured goods and American currency, America will immediately sink to a level that will make the Great Depression seem like luxury living.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2022, 01:18:20 am »
The headlines ALWAYS read Biden does this thing, or Biden does that. None of what happens in the WH has anything to do with Biden. Biden the person, eats his pudding and ice cream and is in bed by 9pm. That is all Biden knows and does. Biden barely knows a tenth (if that much) of the initiatives done by other people in his name.

Whoever or whatever cabal is actually in charge is pushing this war. The most likely goal is profits, but an added benefit to the globalists is that war would send America into a death spiral to crash and burn. America is not at all ready for any kind of international conflict. Most of our medical and military equipment is made in China. If China pulls the plug, on manufactured goods and American currency, America will immediately sink to a level that will make the Great Depression seem like luxury living.

I see a depression on the horizon.  As far as who is pulling Joe's strings; I'd say China has paid him very, very well and they arranged for him to be seated in the oval office.  Soros and Bammy are also involved.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2022, 05:29:03 am »
If his handlers didn't rein him in, they stand to benefit, either from the war, the destruction, or the damage it does to sovereign nations. Let's not forget that WWI gave birth to the League of Nations, WWII gave birth to the UN, which fancies itself some sort of world government. WWIII will see the survivors subjugated, one way or another--unless we win, hands down. With this crew at the helm, that's a longshot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2022, 06:30:40 am »