Author Topic: Biden Admin Warns Americans In Ukraine It ‘Will Not Be In A Position To Evacuate’ Them From Region  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Warns Americans In Ukraine It ‘Will Not Be In A Position To Evacuate’ Them From Region
Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon DoughertyJanuary 24, 2022

In another sign that the situation is becoming dire, the Biden administration warned on Sunday that it “will not be in a position to evacuate U.S. citizens” from Ukraine should Russia launch an invasion.

The warning comes after the State Department ordered families of diplomats and staff as well as other non-essential personnel, out of the eastern European nation following a buildup of some 100,000 Russian troops over the past several weeks and talks between Washington, Kyiv, and Moscow has failed to diffuse the situation.

“Given that the president has said military action by Russia could come at any time, the U.S. government will not be in a position to evacuate U.S. citizens,” the State Department said, according to Fox News correspondent Jennifer Griffin. “So U.S. citizens, currently present in Ukraine, should plan accordingly.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/warns-2-58531/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So, another admission against interest, and against strength.  Putin must be lovin' this.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden Admins evacuation blueprint is Afghanistan 2.0. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden Admins evacuation blueprint is Afghanistan 2.0.

Pretty much everybody on the planet knows what he did to Americans in Afghanistan.  One would be pretty foolish to expect Shortbus Joe to actually get one out of Ukraine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is this the thanks Ukraine gets for giving Hunter a job at Burisma Holdings Ltd?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this the thanks Ukraine gets for giving Hunter a job at Burisma Holdings Ltd?
You Joe should be careful, they just might get pissed enough to release some incriminating documents. I know that if I felt like someone totally screwed me, my country and people over I'd be looking for some payback.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Almost.  This is the thanks they get for being caught giving a job at Burisma to Hunter Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: