Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke 'not interested' in help from Biden during Texas gubernatorial campaign  (Read 449 times)

Online libertybele

Even Beto is smart enough not to want Joe around.  The picture is laughable.

Beto O'Rourke 'not interested' in help from Biden during Texas gubernatorial campaign

Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O'Rourke told reporters Friday that he is "not interested" in help from President Joe Biden in his run to replace Republican Gov. Greg Abbott.

Regarding whether he would seek the help of Biden during his campaign, O'Rourke told reporters Friday that he did not want Biden or anyone else in Washington, D.C., to get involved in the campaign, according to The Dallas Morning News.

"I’m not interested in any national politician — anyone outside of Texas — coming into this state to help decide the outcome of this," said O'Rourke. "I think we all want to make sure that we’re working with, listening to and voting with one another here in Texas."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-not-interested-in-help-from-biden-during-texas-gubernatorial-campaign

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:29:59 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

Even Beto is smart enough not to want Joe around.  The picture is laughable.

Beto O'Rourke 'not interested' in help from Biden during Texas gubernatorial campaign

Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O'Rourke told reporters Friday that he is "not interested" in help from President Joe Biden in his run to replace Republican Gov. Greg Abbott.

Regarding whether he would seek the help of Biden during his campaign, O'Rourke told reporters Friday that he did not want Biden or anyone else in Washington, D.C., to get involved in the campaign, according to The Dallas Morning News.

"I’m not interested in any national politician — anyone outside of Texas — coming into this state to help decide the outcome of this," said O'Rourke. "I think we all want to make sure that we’re working with, listening to and voting with one another here in Texas."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-not-interested-in-help-from-biden-during-texas-gubernatorial-campaign

So will he also refund donations from out of state?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Don't $end people, just $end Money!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Don't $end people, just $end Money!
Yep.  That photo shows Joe is getting the check.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yep.  That photo shows Joe is getting the check.

And what looks to be a 2 cent tip.  Seeing these pieces of garbage at Whataburger makes me sick
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.