Author Topic: Trump huddling with advisers on 2022 game plan, but insiders say former president makes the ‘real de  (Read 342 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump huddling with advisers on 2022 game plan, but insiders say former president makes the ‘real decisions'

The king of the GOP is gathering his court.

Former President Donald Trump is expected to meet Wednesday with several members of his political team as well as outside advisers to discuss potential endorsements and races to emphasize in this year’s midterm elections. But what decisions are hammered out at the gathering is debatable.

Trump, one year removed from the White House, remains very popular and influential with the conservative base of the Republican Party as he continues to play a kingmaker’s role in GOP politics while he repeatedly flirts with another White House run in 2024.

The huddle at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, comes as Trump’s already made over 80 endorsements in 2022 races, from Senate, governor and other statewide contests all the way down the ballot to state legislative elections. But he has yet to endorse in high-profile, crucial and crowded GOP primaries for Senate in Arizona, Missouri and Ohio, nor has he backed a contender in competitive gubernatorial primaries in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Complicating matters is that different Trump advisers are backing rival candidates in many of these races where the former president has yet to make an endorsement. Or in the case of the combustible GOP Senate primary in battleground Pennsylvania, Trump has yet to make another endorsement. ................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-huddling-with-advisers-2022-game-plan
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

This is scary. Trump is horrible with personnel decisions.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

True. It is a matter of ego.
Trump specifically recruited people to his team who HATE him. This is because Trump's ego made him think they hate him because of misperceptions. The hate was a mistake and once they get to know him up close they would learn to love him. Trump thought he could convert them. This was a disastrous mistake and one I hope he has overcome.

There is no possible way to overcome Leftist hate because they ignore any kind of logic or reality. You can be the greatest politician ever, with the greatest policies ever, and shape the entire world to be a better place, but to the Left none of that matters. As long as you have an 'R' in front of your name, you will never, never, never ever, win them over. Trump did not comprehend this simple fact. We can only hope that the constant drubbing and betrayals he took as President has knocked some sense into him.

Dear Mr. Trump,
You are NEVER going to be friends with Democrats. They are NEVER going to give you credit for anything and they will NEVER 'like' you. Please stop trying. They are only going to use your naïveté to stab you in the back.
Yours truly,
240B
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 10:41:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Scary"?  .... I curse soy mlk!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
At this point, I continue to pray that Trump will prevail. He has a very tough road ahead of him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Longiron

He is the absolute worse POTUS EVER in personnel decisions. If he had any sense of people judgement he would get RID of Jarvanka as a advisor but he will never realize that he is his Enemy. :yowsa: