Author Topic: Immigration front and center in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for Texas AG  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Immigration front and center in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for Texas AG
Elections

by: Julian Resendiz   
Posted: Jan 21, 2022 / 01:41 PM CST   / Updated: Jan 21, 2022 / 01:41 PM CST   

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Border security takes center stage in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for attorney general of Texas.

The ad features members of the National Border Patrol Council and outlines the Texas Land Commissioner’s plans to make a dent on drug and migrant smugglers should he succeed in ousting incumbent Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The plan calls for working with the Governor’s Office to deploy more National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border, toughening prosecution and penalties on smugglers and bringing about more border wall construction.

Bush declared his intention to run for attorney general last summer. Around that time, a University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll showed that immigration and border security were the top concerns among Texas voters.

https://www.borderreport.com/politics/elections/immigration-front-and-center-in-george-p-bushs-first-campaign-ad-for-texas-ag/

rangerrebew

I don't know anything about the guy but I would trust him as much as I would trust Hunter Biden because his family is no longer conservative. :tongue2:

Online libertybele

I don't know. Are Texans still fond of the Bush family?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Immigration front and center in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for Texas AG
Elections

by: Julian Resendiz   
Posted: Jan 21, 2022 / 01:41 PM CST   / Updated: Jan 21, 2022 / 01:41 PM CST   

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Border security takes center stage in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for attorney general of Texas.

The ad features members of the National Border Patrol Council and outlines the Texas Land Commissioner’s plans to make a dent on drug and migrant smugglers should he succeed in ousting incumbent Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The plan calls for working with the Governor’s Office to deploy more National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border, toughening prosecution and penalties on smugglers and bringing about more border wall construction.

Bush declared his intention to run for attorney general last summer. Around that time, a University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll showed that immigration and border security were the top concerns among Texas voters.

https://www.borderreport.com/politics/elections/immigration-front-and-center-in-george-p-bushs-first-campaign-ad-for-texas-ag/
:3: :3: :3: :3:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Nope!  George P.'s chances of becoming AG in Texas are about the same as mine.  ZERO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Nope!  George P.'s chances of becoming AG in Texas are about the same as mine.  ZERO!

Good to know.  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is "The Brown Bush",right?

He MUST be defeated at all costs. Otherwise,the bastards will be sneaking back into power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

I was told the current position he holds is a political appointment the family bought for him. He has been there for several years now,so I guess the Bush Klan figures it's time to get him a political seat.

This effort MUST be crushed!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

As Jesse said, "Stay out the Bushes. Stay out the Bushes. Stay out the Bushes. Stay out!"