Author Topic: The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden By Roger Kimball  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden By Roger Kimball
« on: January 23, 2022, 04:20:08 pm »
The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden

Biden’s situation presents the unnamed committee who actually runs the presidency with a huge and delicate problem. It can’t last.

By Roger Kimball
January 22, 2022

It’s not often that I agree with Joe Biden, but he said something in his nasty, brutish, and long press conference last week with which, if properly understood, I agree.

Don’t get me wrong. The press conference as a whole was a “total disaster.” Notwithstanding the sycophantic performance of the court eunuchs in the regime media, everybody understands this. (But speaking of “court eunuchs,” what’s the female equivalent? It was Jennifer Rubin, who actually gave Biden an “A-” for the presser, that prompts this vital question and I hope some enterprising savant will contribute the answer.)

At one point, a reporter, noting a few of the multifarious failures of Biden’s first year in office—runaway inflation; his failure to “shut down the virus”; the smoldering ruin of his legislative agenda; the sharp, persistent partisan divisions that he came to office promising to heal—given all that, the scribe suggested, perhaps Biden had “over
promised.”

No, no, Biden replied, “I didn’t over promise, but I have probably outperformed what anybody thought would happen.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/22/the-coming-dethronement-of-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Coming Dethronement of Joe Biden By Roger Kimball
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 11:09:18 pm »
Before ol' white joe can be "dethroned", kamala sutra must vacate her position so that a suitable replacement can be found.

Someone who doesn't cackle.
Or at least, cackles somewhat less...