Author Topic: Boris’s Salvo of Freedom: Johnson Cancels the Pandemic in England  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 23, 2022
Boris’s Salvo of Freedom: Johnson Cancels the Pandemic in England
By Vasko Kohlmayer

Last week Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, walked into the British Parliament and made the most consequential statement by a political leader since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

This is what Johnson said in part, to the cheers of the assembled parliamentarians:

“Next week mandatory [vaccine] certification will end… We will end the compulsory use of Covid status certification in England… From now, the government is no longer asking people to work from home and people should now speak to their employers about arrangements for returning to the office… [T]he government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks anywhere… we will trust the judgement of the British people and no longer criminalise anyone who chooses not to wear one [mask]… There will soon come a time when we can remove the legal requirement to self-isolate altogether - just as we don’t place legal obligations on people to isolate if they have flu… We will set out our long-term strategy for living with Covid-19, explaining how we hope and intend to protect our liberty and avoid restrictions in future by relying instead on medical advances…”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/boriss_salvo_of_freedom_johnson_cancels_the_pandemic_in_england.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Boris’s Salvo of Freedom: Johnson Cancels the Pandemic in England
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 05:54:05 pm »
A ray of sanity breaks through!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien