Author Topic: Everything Biden has touched has fallen apart By Rep. Brian Mast  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Everything Biden has touched has fallen apart

I didn’t fight in Afghanistan just to see President Biden throw away the security, prosperity and freedom that myself and so many patriots gave so much for.

By Rep. Brian Mast | Fox News

In many ways, service is in my blood. My father and my uncles all joined the military, and when I graduated from high school, I knew that I wanted to follow in their footsteps and fight for my country.

Just like them, I knew that this is the greatest nation on the planet, and I wanted to do my part to keep it that way. I have never been angry that I left limbs on the battlefield in order to defend our freedom and our way of life. But I didn’t fight in Afghanistan just to see President Biden throw away the security, prosperity and freedom that myself and so many patriots gave so much for.

In one year, everything that President Biden has touched has fallen apart. The United States today is less secure, less prosperous and less free than it was on January 19, 2021.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-administration-year-one-brian-mast
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Everything Biden has touched has fallen apart By Rep. Brian Mast
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:35:28 pm »
It's what leftists do
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 05:50:04 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 11:32:24 pm »
It's almost as if ol' white joe has a 180-degree opposite of "the Midas touch"...