Author Topic: ‘Forgive me’: Newsom apologizes for saying ‘gangs’ while touring LA’s ‘third-world’ cityscape  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Forgive me’: Newsom apologizes for saying ‘gangs’ while touring LA’s ‘third-world’ cityscape
January 21, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

California Gov. Gavin Newsom visited the Union Pacific railroad in Los Angeles on Thursday for a gratuitous photo-op that showed him cleaning up the scene where a train was looted and then proceeded to blame “gangs” for the crime, only to apologize and call them “groups” instead.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/21/forgive-me-newsom-apologizes-for-saying-gangs-while-touring-las-third-world-cityscape-1191551/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Local neighborhood youth organizations - Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Latin Kings - did not appreciate the almost-recalled Governor insulting their fine community based institutions.

Why was Gavin picking up the trash?  That was District Attorney George Gascón's mess to clean up.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘Forgive me’: Newsom apologizes for saying ‘gangs’ while touring LA’s ‘third-world’ cityscape...

This is the guy who's going to be the 2024 demo-communist candidate for president... if o'er-the-hillary doesn't want it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gov. @GavinNewsom at the site of L.A. train theft: “What the Hell is going on? We look like a third-world country”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1484606683041218563

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gov. @GavinNewsom at the site of L.A. train theft: “What the Hell is going on? We look like a third-world country”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1484606683041218563

No apology for this ..... yet.   :laugh:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What an utter FOOL this guy is...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.