Author Topic: Fmr Clinton Adviser Mark Penn: ‘The Democratic Party Is in Chaos’  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fmr Clinton Adviser Mark Penn: ‘The Democratic Party Is in Chaos’

Trent Baker 21 Jan 2022

Friday, former Clinton adviser Mark Penn reacted to polling showing only 17% of Democrats favored former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being the party’s nominee if President Joe Biden does not run in 2024.

Penn told Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” that the 17% is a “very weak number.” He added that with Biden’s approval rating at 39% and no enthusiasm around Vice President Kamala Harris, “the Democratic Party is in chaos.”

would say that 17% is a very weak number. I did not sense in this poll ‘bring back Hillary.’ She used to start out in these races at 30, 40, 45, 50 when the country really wanted Hillary. This says to me the country really wants to go forward, you know, not back. They’re not giving any votes to Kamala Harris either. They don’t really like Joe Biden for a second term, so I think the Democratic Party is in chaos, and in contrast, the Republican Party is ready to consolidate around former President Trump.”

“I thought [Hillary] might get much stronger numbers,” he added. “But it’s just not what the Democrat electorate is saying. They want somebody new. They want somebody younger. They want somebody fresher. I don’t see Hillary really making a comeback here … as tantalizing as it is.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/21/fmr-clinton-adviser-mark-penn-the-democratic-party-is-in-chaos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Fmr Clinton Adviser Mark Penn: ‘The Democratic Party Is in Chaos’
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:54:12 pm »
... and could there be someone whom he thinks could rescue the Dems from such chaos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhkkt60zs1M
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:10:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 08:29:37 pm »
... and could there be someone whom he thinks could rescue the Dems from such chaos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhkkt60zs1M

If the Dems had ANY sense or sanity at all, they’d grab onto Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Sinema and Joe Manchin….and hang on like grim death. Zero chance of that happening, but it IS what they should do if they want to win the next election. Trotting out “Leninistas” and old guard “Clintonites” will not work. They need a new direction and some new faces. That said, I want them to fail and have no concern at all that they will act rationally and pick someone like Gabbard.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 08:30:13 pm »
If the Dems had ANY sense or sanity at all, they’d grab onto Tulsi Gabbard, Kirsten Sinema and Joe Manchin….and hang on like grim death. Zero chance of that happening, but it IS what they should do if they want to win the next election. Trotting out “Leninistas” and old guard “Clintonites” will not work. They need a new direction and some new faces. That said, I want them to fail and have no concern at all that they will act rationally and pick someone like Gabbard.

Agreed.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 08:39:52 pm »
DEMS in chaos?  That is almost laughable. No worries. They'll steal another election or come up with some other crisis to divert attention away from all that ails them and will lie to the American public. They also have millions of ILLEGALS who they can make sure vote.

The GOP needs to get their act together and do so rather quickly; especially since they are heavily targeting Trump right now with the J6 investigation, the SCOTUS voted that he has to release documents and he's under investigation in NY.

Hopefully another GOP candidate will come forward to run in '24.  We know that Mittens is set to run but the GOP needs a conservative who will be ready to jump in should Trump not be able to do so.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:41:05 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 08:59:00 pm »
DEMS in chaos?  That is almost laughable. No worries. They'll steal another election or come up with some other crisis to divert attention away from all that ails them and will lie to the American public. They also have millions of ILLEGALS who they can make sure vote.

The GOP needs to get their act together and do so rather quickly; especially since they are heavily targeting Trump right now with the J6 investigation, the SCOTUS voted that he has to release documents and he's under investigation in NY.

Hopefully another GOP candidate will come forward to run in '24.  We know that Mittens is set to run but the GOP needs a conservative who will be ready to jump in should Trump not be able to do so.
Mittens is set to run as what? The DCP nominee?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 09:15:54 pm »
There's a lot more truly rabid leftists getting elected than there are those type of moderates.

Lots of them.

Even leftists like Schumer are scared of the rabid animals looking at his own job.

Pelosi has lost control over them, as she is succumbing to ramming through legislation that has little to no chance of ever seeing the light of day as law.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 10:50:00 pm »

The GOP is so lost and bought off that they can't even win redistricting with a demographic advantage and control of key State Legislatures.

It's obvious that Trump is under attack from every possible angle because the Rats recognize he is the key to the Pubs success. After Trump and a few America First Pubs the Pub party will lose it's identity as America's party and voter support will decline.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 11:44:21 pm »
The GOP is so lost and bought off that they can't even win redistricting with a demographic advantage and control of key State Legislatures.

It's obvious that Trump is under attack from every possible angle because the Rats recognize he is the key to the Pubs success. After Trump and a few America First Pubs the Pub party will lose it's identity as America's party and voter support will decline.

IMO there just aren't enough conservative members of the GOP to save it from complete destruction.  Even if the GOP manages to secure the majority in '22, it will be filled with the typical do-nothing RINO's and as usual will accomplish nothing. 

Leadership is key.  McConnell has been extremely detrimental to the party. McCarthy would likely be selected for Speaker.  Both leaders would result in the same ole same ole crappola.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:45:37 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2022, 01:38:44 am »
"Friday, former Clinton adviser Mark Penn reacted to polling showing only 17% of Democrats favored former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being the party’s nominee if President Joe Biden does not run in 2024."

OK.
But I have to ask:
Who do the other 83% prefer...?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 02:04:23 am »
"Friday, former Clinton adviser Mark Penn reacted to polling showing only 17% of Democrats favored former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being the party’s nominee if President Joe Biden does not run in 2024."

OK.
But I have to ask:
Who do the other 83% prefer...?

Some guy named Lenin.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain