Author Topic: Jesus Christ as Palestinian Terrorist  (Read 78 times)

Online Kamaji

Jesus Christ as Palestinian Terrorist
« on: January 20, 2022, 02:52:51 pm »
Jesus Christ as Palestinian Terrorist

By Raymond Ibrahim
January 20, 2022

Not only has Islam transformed Jesus Christ into a Muslim, and a “Palestinian” one at that; Palestinians are apparently trying to transform him into a “heroic martyr” -- a term often translated by those infidels on the receiving end of such heroism as a “terrorist.”

As a January 14, 2022 article by PMW explains:

The PA uses many euphemisms and terms to refer to terrorists, and they are applying two of them to Jesus. The first is Fida’i, literally “self-sacrificing fighter.” For example, terrorist Ashraf Na’alwa, who brought a rifle to work, tied up a young mother of a 15-month-old, and then murdered her and another coworker, was called by Fatah: “The heroic Fida’i.” Fatah official Rawhi Fattouh applied this status to Jesus: “Jesus the first Palestinian Fida’i.”

The second term is Shahid – Islamic “Martyr” – the word the PA uses for every terrorist killed during his/her attack, including suicide bombers. Senior Fatah leader Tawfiq Tirawi applied both terms to Jesus: “The first Fida’i and the first Martyr, the messiah Jesus.”

It must, of course, be remembered that for Palestinians and Muslims in general, those who sacrifice their lives for the cause of Allah -- and Allah is very much interested in things like land and territorial disputes -- are the apple of that deity’s eye, deserving of the highest paradisiacal rewards.  After all, “the martyr” -- the shahid -- “is special to Allah,” to quote the Muslim prophet Muhammad in a canonical hadith:

Source:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/jesus_christ_as_palestinian_terrorist.html