Author Topic: CNN Panel Says State Department Doing ‘Clean Up As We Speak’ Immediately After Biden Comments On Rus  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Panel Says State Department Doing ‘Clean Up As We Speak’ Immediately After Biden Comments On Russia

Shakhzod Yuldoshboev
Contributor
January 19, 2022 10:05 PM ET

The members of a panel on CNN said that President Joe Biden’s Wednesday remarks on Russia and Ukraine needed immediate “cleanup” from the U.S. Department of State.

The host of CNN’s “The Lead,” Jake Tapper, asked the pundits on the show’s panel if the president’s staff would be content with the outcome of Biden’s Wednesday speech, during which he made a remark apparently alluding to not taking actions against Russia if it proceeds with the invasion of Ukraine.

“I think what you’re going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades, and it depends on what it does. It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion and we [NATO members] end up having to fight about what to do and not to do,” Biden said, answering a question during the Wednesday briefing.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/19/cnn-panel-joe-biden-russia-ukraine-clean-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President of Ukraine ......

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's the way to do it State, signal to the entire world that Joe Skeezy is just a bureaucratic sock puppet that has a tendency to go off script.

That will inspire confidence.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I remember a Bush '41 US diplomat making a similar comment about Kuwait to an Iraqi diplomat, and shortly thereafter, Saddam invaded.

Why doesn't Biden ask the Czechs about little incursions?  They had experience with that in the 1930s.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

That's the way to do it State, signal to the entire world that Joe Skeezy is just a bureaucratic sock puppet that has a tendency to go off script.

That will inspire confidence.

The State Department is always the first in line for questions from foreign counterparts when clarification of a US position or action is needed.  This is what we py them to do.

Don't get PO'd with the state department because Biden bleep up.  State could either reassure the world or back the president.  Biden forced this unholy choice on them.

Reminder: Trump was impeached over a potential delay in a future aid budget to Ukraine. Biden just invited Russia to invade Ukraine.— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) January 20, 2022

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Psaki hard at work
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

The State Department is the place that needs cleaning out.

Offline Hoodat

The State Department is the place that needs cleaning out.

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-