Author Topic: Ann Coulter: The Message in the Polls: Trump’s Done  (Read 6126 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Ann Coulter: The Message in the Polls: Trump’s Done
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2022, 06:08:38 pm »
No, 2020 was stolen.  I watched it live in AZ.

BOTH can be true. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2022, 06:15:19 pm »
BOTH can be true. The two are not mutually exclusive.

That's right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2022, 06:19:15 pm »
I'll take your word for that, but AZ by itself isn't enough to have swung the election. And even if all the states Trump claims had nefarious activities did, it wouldn't have been within the margin of fraud if Trump wasn't such a buffoon.

That's right... He successfully pissed off the left to a white-hot hate, which includes the press...  There was a massive reason to turn out Democrats - While the Right has remained deeply divided.

I am not the only one who would not vote for Tumpy - I don't know ANYONE who did. And I am still fairly plugged into state and regional affairs, at least tangentially. That ain't a one-off. It shows a massive division on the right.

And it follows the old Conservative three legged stool necessary to harness the Right and create the Conservative juggernaut. Tumpy had *nothing* for fiscal conservatism, and damn little for libertarians.

I do believe the audit in AZ, and with that, lean into the work @Hoodat has done down there in GA. I know folks in MI that also are fighting to prove malfeasance there as well...

But it is plain that a candidate that can unite the Right would be the best option. And that has never been Tumpy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2022, 08:13:10 pm »
And that has never been Tumpy.

When anyone resorts to using  personal pejoratives such as "Tumpy" everything said before and after becomes a word salad trying to hide the true objective  ---- to insult a man who so threatens their ego it damn near eats them alive. 

Using "Tumpy" diminishes you --- and your POV.    I just thought you should know.   :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2022, 08:40:55 pm »
When anyone resorts to using  personal pejoratives such as "Tumpy" everything said before and after becomes a word salad trying to hide the true objective  ---- to insult a man who so threatens their ego it damn near eats them alive. 

Using "Tumpy" diminishes you --- and your POV.    I just thought you should know.   :shrug:

Only to true believers.
I nickname many famous figures - And rightly.
Tell me... When I call Biden 'Biteme' or 'Buydem' or 'Bidet'...

Does he also 'threaten my ego [...]' ?

NAW. THAT's fine... It's only YOUR boy... So bullshit. He doesn't threaten my ego at all - I laugh at him because he deserves the derision. I knock him off his pedestal because he does not deserve it. And people who say the sort of thing you just did prove it.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2022, 09:26:41 pm »
The wise Heraclitus, a member of the culture/society that produced Pericles, Alexander the Great, Aristotle; among
multi-dozens; grasped that Character was Destiny!
Trumpty Dumpty's performance throughout life affirms that he is both devoid of character of the self as well as in
those he associates with.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:02:39 am by Absalom »

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2022, 09:27:02 pm »

Does he also 'threaten my ego [...]' ?

NAW. THAT's fine... It's only YOUR boy... So bullshit. He doesn't threaten my ego at all - I laugh at him because he deserves the derision. I knock him off his pedestal because he does not deserve it. And people who say the sort of thing you just did prove it.

Nah, I'm not buying it.  The need to diminish Trump so personally tells me your ego is involved.  He literally triggers something in you----the "knock him off his pedestal" gives you away.

But, even though you swipe annoymously at Trump, the guy who gave you wedgies in HS still got away with it.  The guy who stole your secret fantasy girl is still with her.  The man who got that job still used it to launch a more successful career.  And, still no billionaire has offered you a ride home on his plane.  Accepting this, making peace with it,  could, maybe, cure your TDS.   

:crossed:

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2022, 09:33:34 pm »
The wise Heraclitus, a member of the culture/society that produced Pericles, Alexander the Great, Aristotle; among
multi-dozens; grasped that Character was Destiny!
Trumpty Dumpty's performance throughout life affirms that he is both devoid of character in the self as well as in
those he associates with.

Did you type this from your phone?  If so, it's impressive.

I know you'll need to check with the Ancients for the answer, so take your time, no rush.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 09:35:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2022, 10:27:50 pm »
Did you type this from your phone?  If so, it's impressive.

I know you'll need to check with the Ancients for the answer, so take your time, no rush.

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2022, 10:37:10 pm »
I never thought it was "envy," that's just not you.  I see your points, and I hope Trump backs off in 2024 because DeStantis would be good, and he has the relevant Executive experience.  He won't make the same mistakes.

@Cyber Liberty

Yes,he will,as well as new mistakes. He has never ran for President before or been President before,so mistakes are inevitable.

We all learn from experience,and he has none.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2022, 10:43:22 pm »
That's right... He successfully pissed off the left to a white-hot hate, which includes the press...  There was a massive reason to turn out Democrats - While the Right has remained deeply divided.

I am not the only one who would not vote for Tumpy - I don't know ANYONE who did. And I am still fairly plugged into state and regional affairs, at least tangentially. That ain't a one-off. It shows a massive division on the right.

And it follows the old Conservative three legged stool necessary to harness the Right and create the Conservative juggernaut. Tumpy had *nothing* for fiscal conservatism, and damn little for libertarians.

I do believe the audit in AZ, and with that, lean into the work @Hoodat has done down there in GA. I know folks in MI that also are fighting to prove malfeasance there as well...

But it is plain that a candidate that can unite the Right would be the best option. And that has never been Tumpy.

@roamer_1

Sounds like an area saturated with fools. Glad I don't live there.

Everybody I know voted for Trump. Or claim they did. I am sure some must have voted for Biden,but are ashamed to admit it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online berdie

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2022, 10:47:09 pm »
@massadvj

Oh,they will deny him being wealthy has anything to do with it,but that is at the root of their hatred.

I am not a Trump hater...but nor do I have any envy of him. Truthfully, I would like to see this "root" die a graceful death. There is no way anyone knows the wealth of another on this board. As far as you know, I, as well as many others, are trillionaires.

He did some good things. He was ineffective in others. Just like most presidents. Is he better than what we have now? Absolutely. Would I vote for him again? Absolutely. But that has to do with stopping the runaway train we are traveling on.

I don't envy the man for his wealth or fame...it is nothing most want. If anything, I pity him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2022, 10:49:21 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes,he will,as well as new mistakes. He has never ran for President before or been President before,so mistakes are inevitable.

We all learn from experience,and he has none.

We'll have to agree to disagree, agreeably. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2022, 10:53:47 pm »
Nah, I'm not buying it.  The need to diminish Trump so personally tells me your ego is involved.  He literally triggers something in you----the "knock him off his pedestal" gives you away.

But, even though you swipe annoymously at Trump, the guy who gave you wedgies in HS still got away with it.  The guy who stole your secret fantasy girl is still with her.  The man who got that job still used it to launch a more successful career.  And, still no billionaire has offered you a ride home on his plane.  Accepting this, making peace with it,  could, maybe, cure your TDS.   

:crossed:

HAHAHAHAHA! Not in a MILLION years!

I have a profound disgust for the man - Not only his behavior through his life, but more profoundly for his 'governance'. The loss of liberty and fortune that we now endure started on his watch. Never in our history have we been so threatened... And he is every bit to be blamed as any liberal. And I am not alone in that.

As to his wife - I find her to be amazing - I have genuinely changed my mind about her in her service as first lady. Much respect... But she ain't nowhere near my 'secret fantasy girlfriend'... Not anywhere close. Too high maintenance, and nowhere near country. Wouldn't give her the time of day relationship wise...

So you can dig at that all you want, it ain't gonna even leave a mark. My distaste for the man, and my derision toward him has been earned, and is legit as it comes.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2022, 10:59:13 pm »
@roamer_1

Sounds like an area saturated with fools. Glad I don't live there.

Everybody I know voted for Trump. Or claim they did. I am sure some must have voted for Biden,but are ashamed to admit it.

My cousins down in Kansas didn't vote for him either. My brother is over in Tennessee, and plenty there didn't vote for him too - including my brother. Another cousin was in Colorado (not no more) and was high enough in Republican hierarchy to attend the convention - he knows many that would not vote for him. It is not an uncommon thing, nor is it limited to my region.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2022, 11:29:10 pm »

I am not a Trump hater...but nor do I have any envy of him. Truthfully, I would like to see this "root" die a graceful death. There is no way anyone knows the wealth of another on this board.

I'm not sure "envy" is the right word, either  @berdie  I've long thought Trump "triggers" something in some people, especially men, that comes from a personal grievance separate from Trump.

The glee that is taken in ridiculing the man, not his poliicies; the need to "knock him off his perch" are uncanny.  The hours that have been spent by grown men analyzing every last aspect of Trump's life and character, except his political accomlishments, is just disturbing.

Trump must remind them of someone .... a father, a brother, a boss, a colleague, a competitor, a tormentor .... someone against whom victory never came. 

I think this form of male TDS comes from rage ---- deeply personal and long standing rage.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2022, 11:52:00 pm »
The glee that is taken in ridiculing the man, not his poliicies; the need to "knock him off his perch" are uncanny.  The hours that have been spent by grown men analyzing every last aspect of Trump's life and character, except his political accomlishments, is just disturbing.

Pure horseshit.

I have done naught but ridicule his policies for YEARS.

Online berdie

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2022, 11:52:33 pm »
I'm not sure "envy" is the right word, either  @berdie  I've long thought Trump "triggers" something in some people, especially men, that comes from a personal grievance separate from Trump.

Trump must remind them of someone .... a father, a brother, a boss, a colleague, a competitor, a tormentor .... someone against whom victory never came. 

I think this form of male TDS comes from rage ---- deeply personal and long standing rage.

Sorry, I must respectfully disagree with your entire post.

Why do you think everyone in this country has some kind of mind rage if they don't think Trump is the do all, be all?

You act like you know him up close and personal. Do you?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:57:14 pm by berdie »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2022, 11:59:08 pm »
Pure horseshit.

I have done naught but ridicule his policies for YEARS.

What pre-2016 policies of Trump did you ridicule?  You said you were against him then, IIRC, so there must be policies you didn't like.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2022, 12:12:23 am »
What pre-2016 policies of Trump did you ridicule?  You said you were against him then, IIRC, so there must be policies you didn't like.

He's been all over the map trying to find the magic - So I don't think ANY of his policies are but a foot deep... But he loves to spend. And a whole lot of him sounds just like New York City. That is his default.

Big Government.

Like I have said over and over (prior to his election), there is NO WAY he will be fiscally conservative. And that would have been prophetic if it weren't so apparent... I started opposing him for his lack of character. And that still holds. But since shortly after his election, I have largely limited my commentary to his policies and his inability to govern.

And my ridicule is well founded.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2022, 12:16:09 am »
And my ridicule is well founded.

I can't argue with that.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2022, 12:44:43 am »

Sorry, I must respectfully disagree with your entire post.

Why do you think everyone in this country has some kind of mind rage if they don't think Trump is the do all, be all?

I don't think anyone has to think Trump is the "do all, be all" and never stated that.@berdie 

But a sub-group of males suffers from such a personal hate for Donald Trump that it defies rationality.

I simply gave you my opinion as to why this is, which you reject.  Case closed, with prejudice.   happy77

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2022, 12:49:06 am »
Here's what I know. Not aimed at anyone in particular.

Harry S. Truman was president when I was born. Since then the following have served in that office:

34. Dwight Eisenhower January 20, 1953 January 20, 1961
35. John F. Kennedy January 20, 1961 November 22, 1963
36. Lyndon B. Johnson November 22, 1963 January 20, 1969
37. Richard Nixon January 20, 1969 August 9, 1974
38. Gerald Ford August 9, 1974 January 20, 1977
39. Jimmy Carter January 20, 1977 January 20, 1981
40. Ronald Reagan January 20, 1981 January 20, 1989
41. George Bush January 20, 1989 January 20, 1993
42. Bill Clinton January 20, 1993 January 20, 2001
43. George W. Bush January 20, 2001 January 20, 2009
44. Barack Obama January 20, 2009 January 20, 2017
45. Donald Trump January 20, 2017 January 20, 2021
46. Joe Biden January 20, 2021 Currently in Office

Of all those there has been exactly one (Donald Trump) who did in office exactly what he said he would do while campaigning and that alone is reason enough for me to support him in 2024 should I be fortunate enough to still be among the living at that time.  If I'm not I guess I'll vote democrat like all others in graveyards everywhere.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2022, 12:54:55 am »
Here's what I know. Not aimed at anyone in particular.
f all those there has been exactly one (Donald Trump) who did in office exactly what he said he would do while campaigning and that alone is reason enough for me to support him in 2024 should I be fortunate enough to still be among the living at that time.  If I'm not I guess I'll vote democrat like all others in graveyards everywhere.

We will have to disagree friend.

He sure as hell didn't balance the budget in 4 years... And many other promises that go forgotten.
That which he DID do was largely temporary - Just like Dementia Joe - Governing by Executive Order... A nice shot of feel-good for some I guess, but actually changing nothing.

VERY little of what he did you got to keep... Except for the bill.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2022, 01:03:31 am »
We will have to disagree friend.

He sure as hell didn't balance the budget in 4 years... And many other promises that go forgotten.
That which he DID do was largely temporary - Just like Dementia Joe - Governing by Executive Order... A nice shot of feel-good for some I guess, but actually changing nothing.

VERY little of what he did you got to keep... Except for the bill.

Only because the swamp critters (both parties, elected and unelected) were determined to see him fail.  Something I specifically warned everyone on this site about at the time IIRC and I do.

He's more than earned my vote and shall have it if, as noted above, I'm still around at the time and he wants it. IF there is an election in 2024 that is.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 01:06:15 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien