Author Topic: Philadelphia gun owner fatally shoots one of three men trying to steal his car  (Read 655 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Philadelphia gun owner fatally shoots one of three men trying to steal his car
Lee Brown 1/19/22

A Philadelphia man shot and killed a man who was trying to steal his car from outside his house, according to reports.

The licensed gun owner shot at least once early Tuesday after seeing three men trying to tow away his car, possibly just to rip out its catalytic converter, police told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

The trio tried to flee in a gray Honda Accord, but it crashed into a school bus. Two of the thieves fled, but the third one was pronounced dead after being taken to a local hospital, the report said.

The shooting victim was identified as Satario Natividad, 51, by grieving relatives who demanded charges for the gunman, who was questioned by homicide detectives.

“He did not have to come out and shoot him,” one of Natividad’s lifelong friends, Tanya Dunn, told the paper.

“It was a car! All he had to do is call the police. … You don’t shoot someone out in the street over a car.”

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/philadelphia-man-fatally-shot-one-of-three-men-trying-to-steal-his-car/?fbclid=IwAR3roEtXrnbMJY3N86T_HGSJZkb2hk15PWOk3EHrC01W9c_x_DjSTzVt5n4

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The shooting victim was identified as Satario Natividad, 51, by grieving relatives who demanded charges for the gunman, who was questioned by homicide detectives.

Almost certainly an illegal alien. Now that he has been identified,his whole damn family should be deported back to whatever dung heap they left to come here illegally.

“He did not have to come out and shoot him,” one of Natividad’s lifelong friends, Tanya Dunn, told the paper.

“It was a car! All he had to do is call the police. … You don’t shoot someone out in the street over a car.”

Spoken like the typical career welfare whore she no doubt is. She has never had to work to earn a living and get ahead in life,so she has no comprehension of what it is like to see something you worked hard to save for and buy,either destroyed,stolen,or both.

She also has no comprehension of what it is like to lose your car so you no longer have a reliable way to get to work,which means you also lose your job.

Hell,she has probably never had a job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

That's what happens when a crook values someone else's car over his own life.  He should have cared more for his own life than he did for other people's property.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's what happens when a crook values someone else's car over his own life.  He should have cared more for his own life than he did for other people's property.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think the Phithy PD arrested him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They have to appease the mobs that run the Asylum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They have to appease the mobs that run the Asylum.

The PD may have learned this strategy from the Supreme Court.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

I would be shocked if they didn't. Especially if the perp was black and the shooter white.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What are the laws there? I didn't see that any of them threatened with a weapon and it sounds like from what I id read, no I didn't read it all, that they may have been trying to run away when he shot at them, if that's the case I'm not surprised he was arrested. I fully understand how the guy must of felt but........

One of the questions that we get quite frequently is, “How far can I go under the law to defend my property?” Everyone works hard, and nothing is worse than a thief because they look to take something that is not theirs, that they didn’t work for, and make it theirs. As angry as you are, the law in Pennsylvania is very clear: you CANNOT use deadly force to defend your property.