Author Topic: Majority of NYers say US going in wrong direction under Biden, Democrats: survey  (Read 315 times)

Offline Kamaji

Majority of NYers say US going in wrong direction under Biden, Democrats: survey

By Carl Campanile
January 18, 2022

In a warning shot to President Biden and incumbents up for re-election this fall, coronavirus-fatigued and inflation-impacted voters in Democrat-leaning New York state think the country is going bad, a new survey reveals.

The Siena College Poll released Tuesday found that 57 percent of Empire State voters said the United States was heading in the wrong direction.

Only 31 percent of registered voters said the country was on the right track.

Even registered Democrats were split — only 46 percent of respondents from Biden’s party in New York said the country was heading in the right direction under his guidance and 44 percent said its conditions were getting worse.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/majority-of-nyers-say-us-going-in-wrong-direction-under-biden-survey/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
New York state isn't the same as New York City:
2020 presidential election:

Offline Kamaji

New York state isn't the same as New York City:
2020 presidential election:

Pull a map based on relative population density.  Long Island and the five boroughs are the tail that wags the dog.  Always has been.

Online dfwgator

They'll still vote Rat anyway.

Offline Kamaji

They'll still vote Rat anyway.

They didn't when Giuliani was elected Mayor, or Pataki elected governor.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This isn't a glowing report on the NY Governor either, as it appears the citizens are accepting further declines.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 11:05:45 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online dfwgator

They didn't when Giuliani was elected Mayor, or Pataki elected governor.

How long ago was that?

Offline Kamaji

How long ago was that?

And now we're getting back to precisely the same conditions that gave us Giuliani and Pataki.  This survey is just the first rumblings of that movement.

Adams will probably guarantee it, once he's finished being another "woke" David Dinkins.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Unfortunately a lot of them are moving into FL.  I wish the heck they'd stay put!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.