Author Topic: Hostages at Colleyville Synagogue Were Rescued by Themselves, Not the FBI  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hostages at Colleyville Synagogue Were Rescued by Themselves, Not the FBI

“I told them to go, I threw a chair at the gunman and I headed for the door”
Posted by Mike LaChance Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:00am

New details are emerging about the hostage situation at the synagogue in Colleyville, TX, over the weekend. It turns out that the FBI did not rescue the hostages. They saved themselves.

Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker spoke with CBS News on Monday.

Nelson Oliveira reports at CBS News:

Rabbi threw chair at gunman before he and other hostages escaped Texas synagogue: “It was terrifying”

A rabbi who was among the four hostages held during a nearly 11-hour standoff at a Texas synagogue managed to escape after throwing a chair at the gunman, he told “CBS Mornings” on Monday.

Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker said he and the two other remaining hostages were “terrified,” especially during the last hour of the standoff Saturday night because the suspect “wasn’t getting what he wanted.” It was at that point that Cytron-Walker saw an opportunity to act.

The rabbi said he first made sure the other hostages were ready to run and that the group wasn’t too far from the exit.

“I told them to go, I threw a chair at the gunman and I headed for the door,” he said. “And all three of us were able to get out without even a shot being fired.”

It was shortly after 9:30 p.m. local time that Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that all hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville were “out alive and safe.” A fourth hostage had been released earlier that evening.

Watch the interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErorId3xt6o&t=3s&ab_channel=CBSMornings

more
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/01/hostages-at-colleyville-synagogue-were-rescued-by-themselves-not-the-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

So, why didn't they act 10 hours sooner?

Offline Kamaji

So, why didn't they act 10 hours sooner?

It may have taken that long for the opportune moment to present itself.

Online berdie

Exactly.

Offline EdinVA

So, then the presence of the FBI was important..

Offline LadyLiberty

I just heard one of the former hostages on the news (radio). He said that they had undergone active shooter training, and he credited that for their escape.  He knew how to position himself with clear lines of sight to the exits, so it looks like they were patient, positioning themselves, and waiting for the best opportunity.

Offline Kamaji

So, then the presence of the FBI was important..

Maybe so, maybe not.  What was important that the opportune moment present itself.  It sounds like what was necessary was that the terrorist become tired and distracted, and that could be the result of any number of factors.  The FBI was therefore neither necessary, nor sufficient, for their escape.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The role of the 70 agents flown in from DC was to silence the perp as he would have given the game away.

They were not there to rescue hostages
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Hold it, wasn't this Rabbi the one that went out of his way to make sure his congregation were not able to defend themselves against such an invasion.... I seem to recall he was a big anti-second amendment pusher and very woke. Will he sleep at night knowing he threw a lethal chair at some terrorist scum?

Just spitballing here, but I am not ready to pin a medal on this Rabbi's chest.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep, this is how you advise your church members to act like they did in nearby White Settlement.
http://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh7alxp8825h9791Ia
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hostages at Colleyville Synagogue Were Rescued by Themselves, Not the FBI
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 03:05:08 pm »
FBI Declines to Comment on Mystery Man Reportedly Seen with Temple Hostage Taker
Federal investigators say man acted alone in attack on Colleyville synagogue
By Scott Friedman   • Published January 18, 2022   • Updated on January 18, 2022 at 1:24 pm   

The FBI’s Dallas office has declined to comment on reports of a mystery man who was reportedly seen dropping off Malik Faisal Akram at a Dallas homeless shelter on Jan. 2, two weeks before he took hostages at a Colleyville temple.

Staff at OurCalling, a Dallas homeless shelter, said Monday they saw Akram embrace a man as he stepped out of the car at the shelter. In a statement, the shelter said it has provided security camera video and photos of Akram to the FBI.

The FBI has said initial indications are that Akram acted alone in carrying out the temple attack, taking four people hostage at gunpoint.  ...
Rest of story

Gee, I hope no FBI agent overexerts himself looking into this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hostages at Colleyville Synagogue Were Rescued by Themselves, Not the FBI
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2022, 04:03:20 pm »
The role of the 70 agents flown in from DC was to silence the perp as he would have given the game away.

They were not there to rescue hostages

The infamous FBI Hostage Rescue Team's record of failure to rescue hostages remains unblemished.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: