Author Topic: Video: Young Tattooed Guy In A Wife-Beater Learns The Hard Way Not To Mess With The Older Fella Wear  (Read 215 times)

Offline American Girl

I do kind of love older dudes who just rock young punks looking for trouble. I'm pretty sure that the older guy is a conservative lol . Gotta love a guy who doesn’t do someone when they’re on the deck. You got knocked down, fights over. https://defiantamerica.com/video-young-tattooed-guy-in-a-wife-beater-learns-the-hard-way-not-to-mess-with-the-older-fella-wearing-a-hat/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
To be honest, I sorta dislike stuff like this, because you really don't know if the headline has anything to do with reality of the situation. There is no link to verify anything... A lot of videos on Youtube and Liveleak (now closed) put up headlines to draw you in, but often if you were able to find the actual source, it wasn't anything like it purported.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....