Author Topic: Tucker: Terrified, fully-implicated mainstream media is turning on Biden to save themselves  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tucker could quite possibly be the bravest man in American punditry.   888blackhat

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tucker could quite possibly be the bravest man in American punditry.   888blackhat

Fully agree.  I have noticed on 2 or 3 occasions he has conducted his show at the location he does his televised pod casts.
Got to wonder how much threat he is under to challenge the swamp like no else has.

His monologue maybe is the most anticpated and watched 10 minutes of conservative viewship right now.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 07:24:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Media builds them up so they can tear them down later ... for ratings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Media builds them up so they can tear them down later ... for ratings.

I guess you slept through the Obama administration.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.