Author Topic: Paul Begala: Democrats’ Problem ‘Is Not that They Have Bad Leaders — They Have Bad Followers’  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Begala: Democrats’ Problem ‘Is Not that They Have Bad Leaders — They Have Bad Followers’

Trent Baker 18 Jan 2022

Democratic strategist Paul Begala on Monday reacted to Arndrea Waters King, the daughter-in-law of Martin Luther King, Jr. saying President Joe Biden has put more effort in getting infrastructure legislation passed than voting rights legislation.

King told Politico, “What we’ve seen with President Biden is what happens when he puts his full force and power behind an issue like infrastructure. What we want to see is that same power and passion being put behind voting rights.”

Begala praised Biden’s efforts and said he does not think the Democrat leadership has been the problem. Instead, he argued the Democrats “have bad followers.”

CNN’s Poppy Harlow asked Begala, “Do you think that’s fair criticism? Did President Biden put more effort into getting infrastructure passed, for example?”

“Well, he got infrastructure passed, and that’s a good thing because success can breed success,” Begala replied. “He is putting the full force of the presidency behind it. I think the problem for the Democrats right now is not that they have bad leaders. They have bad followers, OK?”

“Those of us who want to save voting rights — we need to get to work. I do think Biden is putting everything behind this, but he needs better followers. He needs all of us in the game as well,” he concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/18/paul-begala-democrats-problem-is-not-that-they-have-bad-leaders-they-have-bad-followers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

No, they have bad leaders, bad policies, and bad followers.  A perfect trifecta.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Outstanding strategist, tell all your democrat followers they suck! :thud: Keep strateegering Mr. Begala I think you have a winning angle there :silly:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No, they have bad leaders, bad policies, and bad followers.  A perfect trifecta. The real problem is that they have very little real opposition.

Fixed it for you @Kamaji

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ah the Hitler approach. We didn't fail them, they failed us.

Now scorch the earth.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Exactly what an elitist would say ... blame the unwashed masses for being too ignorant to comprehend the genius of the their social re-engineering schemes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.