Author Topic: Jill Biden Claims ‘Healing Role’ Because ‘We’ve Faced So Much as a Nation’  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Claims ‘Healing Role’ Because ‘We’ve Faced So Much as a Nation’

Simon Kent 17 Jan 2022

First Lady Jill Biden has given an interview to mark the end of her first year in the White house, detailing the tough tasks demanded by her self-defined role of “healing” the nation while at the same time giving hugs, love and understanding to those she can reach out to.

The community college teacher told the Associated Press she found herself taking on a role of universal caring that “I didn’t kind of expect, which was like a healing role, because we’ve faced so much as a nation.”

Biden was interviewed January 8 on the sundeck near a swimming pool at a Las Vegas hotel a day after she and the president comforted families in Louisville, Colorado, where a huge swath of homes burned to the ground in a late December wildfire, according to AP.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/17/jill-biden-claims-healing-role-to-comfort-a-wounded-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Y'know what - "FJB" works just as well for Jill as it does for Joe.

#FJB

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

#FJB

It sure does.  But not in the biblical sense!!  ewe
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Biden was interviewed January 8 on the sundeck near a swimming pool at a Las Vegas hotel a day after she and the president comforted families in Louisville, Colorado, where a huge swath of homes burned to the ground in a late December wildfire, according to AP.

How 'comforting' it must be for these Colorado families who will spend the next 18 months figuring out how to provide shelter and rebuild, knowing how the Biden's treated them as a pit stop on the way to a 5-star Vegas hotel for the real purpose of their trip - paying tribute to Harry Reid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

#FJB
:thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

At least the resemblance is uncanny.

Offline rustynail

#FJB

Foxy Jill Biden?

Offline Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

You're confusing Jill Biden with Foxy Brown.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

I can't help but wonder if she actually believes the BS she spews.

Offline Kamaji

I can't help but wonder if she actually believes the BS she spews.

I'm sure she does.  She's convinced of her own divinity.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'm sure she does.  She's convinced of her own divinity.
She is a divine tramp then.

No 15 year old should be sitting like this on a man's lap she is not related to and no man should be engaging in this type of behavior to a 15 year old while married.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

No 15 year old should be sitting like this on a man's lap she is not related to and no man should be engaging in this type of behavior to a 15 year old while married.

She's no tramp. She's a bought and paid for whore.

Offline Hoodat

Three years later, she's married.  Seven years later, she's dating Joe Biden.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Now she's following him around with a mop and a fresh nappy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

At least the resemblance is uncanny.
No way, Cooper is a staunch Conservative and intelligent! Also when he gets in costume it's for an act, when drJill dresses up in 80's Hooker it's because in her mind she's a cougar on the prowl

Offline berdie

Now she's following him around with a mop and a fresh nappy.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Sorry Jill, not even close.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Joe's motto.  Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I don't know where to put this, but omg.

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1483220088530505729

I just couldn't listen. I was laughing too hard looking at the mask hanging from his ear. OMG is right!   :silly: :silly: :rolling:

FJB!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Kamaji

The idiocy is just astounding!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Let's go Jill..."

Offline libertybele

I just couldn't listen. I was laughing too hard looking at the mask hanging from his ear. OMG is right!   :silly: :silly: :rolling:

FJB!!

Seriously, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.  The subject matter (headline wise) is not funny, but who of sound mind is going to believe a word that the moron in chief has to say with a mask dangling from his ear??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.