Author Topic: ZOA Urges Immediate Resignation of Florida Democrat Nikki Fried over ‘Sick, Demented’ Hitler-DeSanti  (Read 214 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by Joshua Klein 16 Jan 2022

Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) head Morton Klein expressed outrage after Florida Agriculture Commissioner and Democrat candidate for governor Nikki Fried compared her potential general election opponent Gov. Ron DeSantis to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, calling her remarks “the ugliest hate speech I’ve ever heard” while urging for her immediate resignation.

In response to the likening of Gov. Ron DeSantis to Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler by Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried, a Democrat candidate for governor in the Sunshine State, the nation’s oldest pro-Israel organization released an exclusive statement to Breitbart News on Sunday calling on Democrats to condemn her “sick, demented” comparison.

“Especially as a child of Holocaust survivors who lost aunts, uncles and grandparents to the horrors of Hitler, I urge that Florida Democrat Nikki Fried be condemned by Democratic Party officials in Florida and America for her sick, demented comparison of the great Republican Governor DeSantis to one of the Jew-hating monsters in history, Adolf Hitler,” Klein stated.

“This is not only absurd, it diminishes and even whitewashes what the Jewish people and the world endured for six long years,” he added.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/16/exclusive-zoa-urges-immediate-resignation-of-florida-democrat-nikki-fried-over-sick-demented-hitler-desantis-comparison/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It has been long known, up in these parts, that Nikki is batshit crazy.  She spent tax dollars to print stickers of her face and place them on FL gas pumps remining everyone she is the  Commissioner of Agriculture. 
Now people are covering her sticker with these:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 02:07:00 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.