Author Topic: VIDEO: Joe Biden vs Jake Tapper on "Who Counts the Votes"  (Read 304 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Joe Biden vs Jake Tapper on "Who Counts the Votes"
« on: January 16, 2022, 09:13:06 pm »
Jake Tapper castigated President Trump over "Who Counts the Votes" during his January 16 "State Of The Union" show. Guess what? Joe Biden also angrily declared that what matters isn't so much who gets to vote as "WHO COUNTS THE VOTES." Thus far no comment from Tapper on Biden's declaration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-l1tn6x54
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Joe Biden vs Jake Tapper on "Who Counts the Votes"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 11:00:27 pm »
That's the second time he declared that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: Joe Biden vs Jake Tapper on "Who Counts the Votes"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 11:13:38 pm »
Well ... the Democrats are declaring with a bullhorn where the FOCUS of their next vote fraud effort is going to be. This is good on a couple of layers. They are telling us in advance what they intend to do. Also, by the next election there will be such a bright spotlight on COUNT THE VOTE, COUNTING THE VOTE, WHO COUNTS THE VOTES!, that it will be much more difficult for the Democrats and their international operatives to repeat what they did with Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.