Author Topic: Memoir by Hunter Biden’s ex-wife Kathleen Buhle details how his cheating, drug abuse destroyed their  (Read 358 times)

Offline mountaineer

Memoir by Hunter Biden’s ex-wife Kathleen Buhle details how his cheating, drug abuse destroyed their marriage
New York Post
 By Bruce Golding   
January 12, 2022
Hunter Biden’s ex-wife plans to break her silence about how his cheating and substance abuse destroyed their marriage in a new memoir that’s set for release during the lead-up to November’s critical midterm elections.

Kathleen Buhle’s “If We Break: A Memoir of Marriage, Addiction, and Healing” is described by its publisher as a “page-turning and heartbreaking” account of “why she kept so much hidden — from her daughters and herself — for so many years.”

“When my marriage ended, I felt like I’d lost my sense of who I was,” Buhle told People magazine, which on Wednesday was first to report on the book.

“Anyone who has seen addiction ruin a relationship, or been through infidelity and divorce, can tell you how devastating it feels. ...

Last year, Hunter Biden released his own memoir, “Beautiful Things,” in which he detailed a crack addiction that had him smoking the drug “every 15 minutes” and how he was once “so desperate for a drink that I couldn’t make the one-block walk between a liquor store and my apartment without uncapping the bottle to take a swig.”

He also wrote that Buhle learned of his notorious affair with brother Beau Biden’s widow, Hallie Biden, when she found text messages between them on an old iPad, saying, “That gave her the gift of justification: I was the sicko sleeping with my brother’s wife.” ...
Full story

Does he think he really wasn't a sicko sleeping with his brother's wife?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just like his dad, the consummate country club pr*ck.

He does what he wants, you do what you're told.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uh oh. Hunter Biden's ex-wife has written a book
Jazz Shaw Jan 15, 2022 4:01 PM ET

Since we’ve entered another midterm election year, you can expect the usual flood of books by politicians and those who are politically adjacent to begin showing up in droves. One that may prove to be interesting (or embarrassing, depending on your surname) was announced on Wednesday and it was written by Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle. The title of the memoir should provide you with a good idea of where this story is heading since it’s named “If We Break: A Memoir of Marriage, Addiction, and Healing.” In case you didn’t already guess, Ms. Buhle isn’t the one with the addiction problem. The real question is precisely how far she will be going in terms of disclosing Hunter Biden’s bad behavior and if she will extend her recollections beyond the drugs and hookers and into any of his business dealings, particularly of the Chinese and Ukrainian varieties. (NY Post)

Hunter Biden’s ex-wife plans to break her silence about how his cheating and substance abuse destroyed their marriage in a new memoir that’s set for release during the lead-up to November’s critical mid-term elections.

Kathleen Buhle’s “If We Break: A Memoir of Marriage, Addiction, and Healing” is described by its publisher as a “page-turning and heartbreaking” account of “why she kept so much hidden — from her daughters and herself — for so many years.”

“When my marriage ended, I felt like I’d lost my sense of who I was,” Buhle told People magazine, which on Wednesday was first to report on the book.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/01/15/uh-oh-hunter-bidens-ex-wife-has-written-a-book-n441765
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34