Author Topic: Jan 6 attendee confronts suspected FBI informant in parking lot: You were at riot with ‘gun and earp  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan 6 attendee confronts suspected FBI informant in parking lot: You were at riot with ‘gun and earpiece’
January 15, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

January 6th protester Micajah Jackson, who was charged with violently entering the Capitol Building and demonstrating, confronted an Arizona man named Luke Robinson, aka “Ginger Gun,” who allegedly had a weapon that day but was later dropped from the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list.

Jackson was arrested in May of 2021. He pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating, or picketing in the Capitol Building and is set to be sentenced on February 25, 2022.

Robinson was allegedly number 343 on the list until he was mysteriously removed. For some unknown reason a person who reportedly had a gun that day is now no longer wanted by the FBI and people want answers over it. He was also potentially wearing an earpiece, according to Jackson.

In video posted to Twitter via The JFK Report, Jackson is seen confronting Robinson in a parking lot.

“We knew you were at the Capitol and we weren’t sure if you had an earpiece on and a firearm. Man, you had a firearm on federal property, that’s serious stuff. I got charged with a misdemeanor for parading and picketing and that’s a firearm man. I met you ten days after the FBI came to my house on April 3rd,” Jackson said.

https://twitter.com/TheJFKReport/status/1482072733613584384

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/15/jan-6-attendee-confronts-suspected-fbi-informant-in-parking-lot-you-were-at-riot-with-gun-and-earpiece-1188778/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34