Author Topic: Pennsylvania Republicans to draft bill to relocate migrants on Biden DHS flights to Delaware  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania Republicans to draft bill to relocate migrants on Biden DHS flights to Delaware
State Sen. Mario Scavello: 'If it is good enough for Pennsylvania, then why not redirect the relocation to Delaware?'
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

Republicans in the Pennsylvania State Senate plan to draft a bill that would relocate migrants entering the state on Biden administration-sponsored flights to the president's home state of Delaware.

State Sen. Mario Scavello, a Republican from Mount Pocono, issued a memo to colleagues asking them to support the forthcoming bill.

"In the very near future, I intend to introduce legislation to address the influx of illegal immigrants being relocated into Pennsylvania," Scavello wrote, adding that his legislation will be fashioned after similar intentions voiced by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The legislation would implement a transportation program for the relocation of migrants from the commonwealth to the neighboring state of Delaware, according to Scavello's memo.

"How many illegal immigrants has the president relocated to his own home state of Delaware?" he asked. "If it is good enough for Pennsylvania, then why not redirect the relocation to Delaware?"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-republicans-to-draft-bill-diverting-illegal-immigrants-from-secretive-biden-dhs-flights-to-delawa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not only Delaware, but specifically to Wilmington. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nice gesture, but it will never become law without the governor's signature, and he's a democrat-communist.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Excellent.

We should deluge Wilmington so hard Joe can hear it up in DC
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington