Author Topic: Pelosi says Biden's voting speech was 'wonderful' and 'fabulous'  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says Biden's voting speech was 'wonderful' and 'fabulous'
By Mychael Schnell - 01/13/22 12:28 PM EST

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday said President Biden’s speech on voting rights delivered Tuesday was “wonderful” and "fabulous,” dismissing criticism from a top Senate Democrat of the president’s impassioned pitch for election reform.

During her weekly press conference Pelosi was asked about comments made by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), the No. 2 Democrat in the upper chamber. Durbin on Wednesday said Biden’s may have gone “a little too far” with his rhetoric when delivering a speech on voting rights in Georgia.

Asked for her thoughts on Durbin’s comment and if she believed Biden may have gone a bit too far, Pelosi said she stands with the president. She also said she understands that Durbin, the majority whip, “has to do what he has to do” for his caucus.

"No, I stand with the president. I think that I, I thought his speech was wonderful and I stand with him in the fight for voting rights. I, no criticism of Mr. Durbin, he has to do what he has to do and vis-a-vis his own members and the rest,” she said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/589593-pelosi-says-bidens-voting-speech-was-wonderful-and-fabulous
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi says Biden's voting speech was 'wonderful' and 'fabulous'
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 09:19:19 pm »
She reminds me of Julie Andrews singing and dancing in "The Hills Are Alive".... gee everything is just beautiful and peachy Nancy!  *****rollingeyes*****

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvQ4t-Nk128

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 09:20:42 pm »
No, Biden's speech reeked of fascism.

Sinema's statement, on the other hand, was wonderful and fabulous.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 09:33:15 pm »
Says the bobble-headed, pull string clown.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 11:48:15 pm »
Vodka says what?

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.