Author Topic: Video: Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene Expose the Truth About January 6: (Full Press Confere  (Read 272 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jan 6, 2022:  Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene Expose the Truth About January 6 (FULL PRESS CONFERENCE)  -- Video

Congressman Matt Gaetz and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene held a Republican Response on the anniversary of January 6th.

"I do not believe that there would have been the same level of criminal acuity on Jan. 6th of last year but for the involvement of the federal government."

https://rumble.com/embed/vphd7v/?pub=4

These two are fearless and have been relentless.  :patriot:

This is must see TV ......

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Right in Virginia is RIGHT!  This is a must see ...  all 37 minutes of it.  They did an absolutely amazing job with the press.  They stayed on subject and made the press do the same.  This is everything I have been wanting to hear since January 6.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:05:57 am by Texas Yellow Rose »

Right in Virginia is RIGHT!  This is a must see ...  all 37 minutes of it.  They did any absolutely amazing job with the press.  They stayed on subject and made the press do the same.  This is everything I have been wanting to hear since January 6.  :patriot:

888high58888   @Texas Yellow Rose

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good video.  Yes both Gaetz and Greene have done well.

It is unfortunate that right now 'they' are charging Gaetz with sexual misconduct/sex trafficking.  His ex-girlfriend testified before a grand jury.

How do you think this is going to go??
Some of the first poo to hit the glass in the monkey house is over alleged sexual misconduct.

It, depending on who it is thrown at, is also some of the most effective at sliding off. (Cuomo, for instance, Clinton, for another, and even Trump, along with SCOTUS nominees. In fact, about the only person who seems to have been successfully smeared with such allegations was Roy Moore, and I seriously believe that's because the GOPe didn't want him.)

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis