Author Topic: Dr. Carrie Madej Issues Shocking Warning About Monoclonal Antibodies  (Read 387 times)

Offline corbe

Dr. Carrie Madej Issues Shocking Warning About Monoclonal Antibodies

It's been the "silver bullet" that so many have embraced. But what do we really know about monoclonal antibodies? Are they really better than the vaccines or are they just another experiment that's bound to go awry?

by JD Rucker  January 12, 2022 in Podcasts

There’s an odd disconnect among many who are opposed to the Covid-19 “vaccines.” We generally pan the experimental drugs for a wide variety of reasons ranging from the clear health risks and lack of efficacy all the way to many conspiracy theories that the jabs are just tools for depopulation. Some are opposed for religious reasons. Others are opposed out of pure distrust of Big Pharma and their lap dogs in government.

Whatever the reason someone has for being a “vaccine skeptic,” there are many who then go and embrace the monoclonal antibodies being offered as a safe and effective treatment for Covid-19. This is where the disconnect comes into play because many of the characteristics that make people skeptical of the vaccines are present in the “safe and effective” monoclonal antibodies.

On the latest episode of The Midnight Sentinel, I was joined by Dr. Carrie Madej. It was actually quite challenging to isolate an individual topic to highlight in this article because she drops multiple bombshells in the hour-long interview. I chose the monoclonal antibodies topic because it may be the most pressing for those who are currently experiencing or may soon be experiencing the rapidly spreading Omicron variant.

“Even in the freedom movement, the ‘anti-vaxxers,’ people are against getting these injections or genetic modification devices, really, but then I see those same people run to get the monoclonal antibodies and I think, ‘Oh, you just have no idea,'” she said.

“First of all, they’re brand new, they’re experimental, they have very little research on them, okay,” she continued. “You’re putting something in your body that we don’t have research on. However, we know something about it.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2022/01/12/dr-carrie-madej-issues-shocking-warning-about-monoclonal-antibodies/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Dr. Carrie Madej Issues Shocking Warning About Monoclonal Antibodies
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 06:08:48 pm »
Monoclonal antibodies as a therapeutic measure have been around a lot longer than the mRNA vaccines have been.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 07:47:43 pm »
As I’ve said many times, my preferred regimen is exercise, healthy eating, sunlight, and Dr. Zelenko’s Z-Stack protocol (use promo code “Freedom” for a discount, in case you want to join me in taking the nutraceuticals).
And there it is.

This is a paid commercial for a quack's cocktail. Zelenko is known to have an e-mail contact with known fraudster Jerome Corsi... and now Corsi's fraud machine has crossed over now that the anti-vax is played out, now they have to attack the antibodies. And it's apparent that Ms. Madej, if she can even call herself a doctor, is fabricating utter bullpucky out of thin air. And it's not the first time. She once claimed that alleged nanoparticles in a vaccine particles were sentient, grew tentacles and pointed at her. This is not a sane or credible person.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 07:50:31 pm »
That's why they are being 'tested' on BIPOCs.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 07:52:59 pm »
And there it is.

This is a paid commercial for a quack's cocktail. Zelenko is known to have an e-mail contact with known fraudster Jerome Corsi... and now Corsi's fraud machine has crossed over now that the anti-vax is played out, now they have to attack the antibodies. And it's apparent that Ms. Madej, if she can even call herself a doctor, is fabricating utter bullpucky out of thin air. And it's not the first time. She once claimed that alleged nanoparticles in a vaccine particles were sentient, grew tentacles and pointed at her. This is not a sane or credible person.

At this point I'll take my chances with the naturals.  Do you have any better ideas?  China Joe
cut off the distribution of the antibodies.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 07:54:49 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 08:01:58 pm »
I am anti-vax by nature
add non-kosher to that
And there is no way in hell I will take a vax.

Birds of a feather and all... Most of those I hang with are also anti-vax

I will follow nutrition to beef up defenses
and proven theraputics in case of infection, and most of my friends and family do likewise.

To date I have not lost anyone I know to this thing. Everyone who has caught it immediately started on ivermectin or HCQ and within three or four days were non-symptomatic and well onto recovery. All mild, to include very old people with multiple comorbidities.

Nobody lost, nobody hospitalized.

My elder sister, who is whacko-liberal, and is following CDC and Fauxi with breathless obedience...
Birds of a feather again and all... She has lost both family members (multiple) and close acquaintances (multiple).

Anecdotal I know... but worthy all the same I think.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 08:40:24 pm »
I am anti-vax by nature
add non-kosher to that
And there is no way in hell I will take a vax.

Birds of a feather and all... Most of those I hang with are also anti-vax

I will follow nutrition to beef up defenses
and proven theraputics in case of infection, and most of my friends and family do likewise.

To date I have not lost anyone I know to this thing. Everyone who has caught it immediately started on ivermectin or HCQ and within three or four days were non-symptomatic and well onto recovery. All mild, to include very old people with multiple comorbidities.

Nobody lost, nobody hospitalized.

My elder sister, who is whacko-liberal, and is following CDC and Fauxi with breathless obedience...
Birds of a feather again and all... She has lost both family members (multiple) and close acquaintances (multiple).

Anecdotal I know... but worthy all the same I think.

I'm encounterng more people who know of people who have died and who were vaccinated then those who have died and who weren't vaccinated.

A very small sample of people but nonetheless, it is perhaps worthwhile noting.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 08:42:29 pm »
And there it is.

@jmyrlefuller

Good catch!!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2022, 09:59:25 pm »
And there it is.

What is in Zelenko's Z-stack?

Vitamins C and D, Zinc, and Quercetin (which acts as an ionophore, similarly to HCQ or Ivermectin) .

Essentially an antiviral supplement, and something that can be had OTC without a prescription (or going to the feed store) to bolster resistance to COVID.

I get e-mails from a wide variety of sources. I even respond to questionably researched dismissive posts on internet forums. I have even responded to >GASP!!< Democrats.

Anyone out there who has access to what I say can quote it. (OMG!)

That does not change the veracity of my statements, nor the research behind them.
Perhaps if Dr Zelenko were to market his supplements on more 'respectable' platforms like Twitter or Facebook he would be more acceptable to you.

But because those platforms have summarily banned quite a number of people who don't kowtow to the Narrative, anyone who isn't marching in lockstep with the CDC or Dr. Fauci on these matters is, of course a "kook" or a "quack" because they post information wherever they can and not be banned.

But keeping in mind the first words of the Hippocratic Oath ("First, do no harm..."), I would say the Z-Stack immune supplements are far, far (about 20,000 lives) ahead of the "acceptable and approved" protocols.
But, just get your jabs, right? After all, they are approved, even DEMANDED, by "reputable doctors" (who might be making a little $$$ on the side, and whose wise counsel about early onset treatments and off label use of antiparasitics  may only be responsible for a half million premature deaths).
 ////00000////

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 11:02:49 pm »
What is in Zelenko's Z-stack?

Vitamins C and D, Zinc, and Quercetin (which acts as an ionophore, similarly to HCQ or Ivermectin) .

Essentially an antiviral supplement, and something that can be had OTC without a prescription (or going to the feed store) to bolster resistance to COVID.

I get e-mails from a wide variety of sources. I even respond to questionably researched dismissive posts on internet forums. I have even responded to >GASP!!< Democrats.

Anyone out there who has access to what I say can quote it. (OMG!)

That does not change the veracity of my statements, nor the research behind them.
Perhaps if Dr Zelenko were to market his supplements on more 'respectable' platforms like Twitter or Facebook he would be more acceptable to you.

But because those platforms have summarily banned quite a number of people who don't kowtow to the Narrative, anyone who isn't marching in lockstep with the CDC or Dr. Fauci on these matters is, of course a "kook" or a "quack" because they post information wherever they can and not be banned.

But keeping in mind the first words of the Hippocratic Oath ("First, do no harm..."), I would say the Z-Stack immune supplements are far, far (about 20,000 lives) ahead of the "acceptable and approved" protocols.
But, just get your jabs, right? After all, they are approved, even DEMANDED, by "reputable doctors" (who might be making a little $$$ on the side, and whose wise counsel about early onset treatments and off label use of antiparasitics  may only be responsible for a half million premature deaths).
 ////00000////

pointing-up  :yowsa:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 11:06:33 pm »
pointing-up  :yowsa:

Vitamins C and D, Zinc, and Quercetin -- that's exactly what I've been taking long before COVID hit.  I have a more powerful C, D and Zinc on hand just in case and a wee bit of Ivermectin.

Our hospital ER's around here have anywhere now from an 8 hr to a 12 hr. wait (that's what the reviews are saying anyways) and hospitals are reporting that they are at 96% capacity.

They are out of the monoclonal antibody treatments, so .... I'll take my chances.

There is no guarantee.  One thing that I am sure of is that the CDC, WHO, Fauci and others have lied.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:15:52 pm by libertybele »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 11:21:01 pm »
Vitamins C and D, Zinc, and Quercetin -- that's exactly what I've been taking long before COVID hit.  I have a more powerful C, D and Zinc on hand just in case and a wee bit of Ivermectin.

YUP.

I am not jacking zinc or quercetin... Neither seem necessary prophylactic-ally... My zinc levels are appropriate.
I AM jacking the crap out of both D and C
And upon infection I will start jacking zinc when I start taking ivermectin.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2022, 11:25:45 pm »
Full disclosure: since Omicron I have upped my dosage of zinc, Vitamin C and D, as well as B12 (which I supplement regularly anyway)—and incorporated tonic water (quinine is a more primitive ionophore but it's more easy to find on a grocery store shelf) once a day. So far, no one in my immediate circle has been sick from it.

But that is no substitute for proper medical treatment—and of all the dubious alternative medicine advocates I've seen, Madej is by far the most unhinged, and that's saying something. Whereas most crackpots stick to a few dubious stats and keep their argument narrow, Madej throws every wild claim she can find at the wall hoping some will stick, and I can't really grasp why, other than to sell supplements to the gullible.

Antibody treatments have been used since the Spanish flu, where they were the only thing that actually worked.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2022, 11:35:44 pm »
Full disclosure: since Omicron I have upped my dosage of zinc, Vitamin C and D, as well as B12 (which I supplement regularly anyway)—and incorporated tonic water (quinine is a more primitive ionophore but it's more easy to find on a grocery store shelf) once a day. So far, no one in my immediate circle has been sick from it.

But that is no substitute for proper medical treatment—and of all the dubious alternative medicine advocates I've seen, Madej is by far the most unhinged, and that's saying something. Whereas most crackpots stick to a few dubious stats and keep their argument narrow, Madej throws every wild claim she can find at the wall hoping some will stick, and I can't really grasp why, other than to sell supplements to the gullible.

Antibody treatments have been used since the Spanish flu, where they were the only thing that actually worked.

PROPER medical treatment would INCLUDE theraputics.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2022, 06:32:36 pm »

Just a point, that proper treatment and officially approved treatment may not be the same thing.

No matter how dubious you find the writer of the article/website owner, that does not keep them from citing someone who is correct.

IMHO, Zelenko and a few others should have been Nobel Laureates by now, but instead were deplatformed, denigrated,  and scrubbed from popular platforms as being purveyors of "misinformation"--without their claims being checked, nor the regimen tested as used (first sign of symptoms) instead of waiting until patients had advanced cases and administering partial regimens instead of all three of the major components. At no time in any of the studies which claimed that HCQ had little to no beneficial effect was zinc administered, and that is a critical part of the protocol known to be effective against SARS since 2005.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis