Author Topic: Mother, daughter plead guilty to Jan. 6 charges  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother, daughter plead guilty to Jan. 6 charges
« on: January 12, 2022, 05:10:18 pm »
Mother, daughter plead guilty to Jan. 6 charges
By Chloe Folmar - 01/12/22 11:44 AM EST

A mother and her adult daughter pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building during the Jan. 6 insurrection last year, The Associated Press reports.

Jean Lavin, 57, and her daughter Carla Krzywicki, 20, of Connecticut admitted to climbing a bicycle rack to get into the U.S. Capitol after traveling to Washington, D.C. to hear a speech from then-President Trump.

The FBI received an anonymous tip identifying the pair at the riot after Krzywicki posted pictures of herself and her mother at the Capitol on Facebook.

Lavin and Krzywicki were initially charged with entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, as well as the picketing charge.

more
https://thehill.com/legal/589375-mother-daughter-plead-guilty-to-jan-6-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mother, daughter plead guilty to Jan. 6 charges
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 05:32:17 pm »
"pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing"

I think there needs to be a modern remake of "Alice's Restaurant" for this example.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 05:38:39 pm »
"pleaded guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing"

I think there needs to be a modern remake of "Alice's Restaurant" for this example.  :silly:

Agreed!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 05:46:42 pm »
I pray to God we win the Presidency in 24 and whomever it is overturns all these *convictions*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 05:49:32 pm »
I pray to God we win the Presidency in 24 and whomever it is overturns all these *convictions*

If paradin', demonstratin', and picketin' are chargeable offenses.....   Let's turn California into a penal colony, and send the million or so BLM 2020 protestors there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.