Author Topic: U.S. Judge Denies Prince Andrew’s Bid to Dismiss Virginia Giuffre Lawsuit: Will Go to Trial  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Judge Denies Prince Andrew’s Bid to Dismiss Virginia Giuffre Lawsuit: Will Go to Trial

Simon Kent 12 Jan 2022

Prince Andrew had his bid to get a civil case which alleges he sexually assaulted Virginia Giuffre dismissed by a U.S. judge on Wednesday.

The BBC reports his lawyers said the case should be thrown out, citing a 2009 deal she signed with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. But a New York judge ruled the claim could be heard.

Prince Andrew has consistently denied the allegations.

The motion to dismiss the lawsuit was outlined in a 46-page decision by Judge Lewis A Kaplan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

Kaplan’s decision to rejected the application from the Duke’s lawyers is likely to result in a high-profile case in September over Giuffre’s sensational allegations against the British royal.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/12/u-s-judge-denies-prince-andrews-bid-to-dismiss-virginia-giuffre-lawsuit-will-go-to-trial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Better get that Swiss chalet on the market buddy, mom's not paying your legal bills!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I can just here poor little dukey roaring at his lawyers after the decision 'Does that judge no who I am?'. I guess it's hard when you get that wake up call that England's former subjects don't give a fig about the inbred royals.