Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under the Emancipation Proclamation’  (Read 288 times)

Offline Hoodat

Whoopi Goldberg: ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under the Emancipation Proclamation’

PAM KEY  |  11 Jan 2022

Host Whoopi Goldberg said Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that black people were “where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation” while discussing voting rights with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

Goldberg said, “You vowed to call a vote on major voting rights legislation in time for Martin Luther King Day next week. I just want – I want to ask you this because it’s irritating me to the nth degree. Why are we still talking about my right as an American to vote?”

She added, “I still feel like suddenly black people still are where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation. What is happening? Why are we still fighting this way? What’s – what’s going to change?”

Schumer said, “You’re 100% right, and it’s not just staying the same. It’s going to get worse if we don’t do something. What happened is this, Donald Trump  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/11/whoopi-goldberg-black-people-still-are-where-we-were-under-the-emancipation-proclamation/

Whoopi Goldberg is a fool.  The woman collects multi-million dollar houses.  And she thinks she knows what it was like under the Emancipation Proclamation?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid Biotch! If that were the case(explain all the famous, wealthy, educated and Black politcians, it would be because the democrats who enslaved them pushed them back down starting in the sixties.

Offline Kamaji

WTF?!?!?!?!?

I wasn't aware that Abraham Lincoln was black; since we've already had a black president, that must mean that under the Emancipation Proclamation we also had a black president.

Offline rustynail

They were Kings.