Author Topic: DeSantis: If Biden Brings Illegal Immigrants to Florida, I Will Send Them to Delaware  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis: If Biden Brings Illegal Immigrants to Florida, I Will Send Them to Delaware
 Martin Walsh January 10, 2022

Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is once again showing leadership in a country that is going off the rails.

During an appearance on Fox News’s “Life, Liberty & Levin,” DeSantis told host Mark Levin that if Joe Biden attempts to send illegal aliens to Florida, he will send them to the president’s home state of Delaware.

“Not a chance. That’s why they do it at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning. So, we had a circumstance in Florida where they brought in a flight of people that had come illegally across the border. One of the guys they brought into northeast Florida ended up murdering somebody in the community. So, obviously, he’s not securing the border, which is a problem, but then to farm out people into communities all across the country is imposing huge costs on Florida and other states,” DeSantis said.

“So what we have said is a number of things. One, we have sued Biden and we have a case in federal court. Two, I am asking money for the legislature so that if we do get wind of these flights — and we haven’t had flights in the last couple of months since this has become a big issue, but we do anticipate they will try again,” he continued

more
https://conservativebrief.com/ron-57762/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I hope he does actually have one or two of these promised convoys.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Don't threaten, Comrade DeSantis.

DO.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Really hope this guy runs for Prez.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope he does actually have one or two of these promised convoys.

I'd donate to that caravan
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji