Author Topic: #BareShelvesBiden trends on Twitter as shoppers encounter desolate grocery store aisles: 'Apocalypse  (Read 577 times)

Offline libertybele

I was to the store last week and supplies were lacking and some shelves (not many) were indeed bare.  I was able though to get what I needed. Paper towels and toilet paper are becoming scarce; pasta, pasta sauces, canned and frozen fruits were pretty bare. I have a supply in my pantry and was able to replenish for the most part.  Meat is sky high in price as I'm sure you are aware.  Let's Go Brandon!!!!

#BareShelvesBiden trends on Twitter as shoppers encounter desolate grocery store aisles: 'Apocalypse Now

Stress on the supply chain due to labor shortages has ultimately come to fruition, wiping out products from store shelves across the nation.

Reporters and other shoppers took out their frustration on Twitter by sharing photos of their local grocery stores and tagging #BareShelvesBiden, which began trending.

Newsbusters managing editor Curtis Houck turned attention to "#BareShelvesBiden in dark blue Oakton, Virginia."

CNBC senior White House correspondent Kayla Tausche joined in with her own photos from a Trader Joe’s and captioned it, "Apocalypse now."

Atlanta Mayor and Democrat Keisha Lance Bottoms also tapped into the Twitter trend to share how supply chain issues in Southwest Atlanta are particularly out of hand................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bareshelvesbiden-twitter-shoppers-desolate-grocery-store-aisles
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

I sincerely hope we're not going into another bout of hoarding paper towels and toilet paper!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
#BareShelvesBiden trends on Twitter as shoppers encounter desolate grocery store aisles: 'Apocalypse Now'
Liberal media pundits have appeared to downplay the supply chain crisis in recent months
By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

Stress on the supply chain due to labor shortages has ultimately come to fruition, wiping out products from store shelves across the nation.

Reporters and other shoppers took out their frustration on Twitter by sharing photos of their local grocery stores and tagging #BareShelvesBiden, which began trending.

Newsbusters managing editor Curtis Houck turned attention to "#BareShelvesBiden in dark blue Oakton, Virginia."

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1480362924606738433

CNBC senior White House correspondent Kayla Tausche joined in with her own photos from a Trader Joe’s and captioned it, "Apocalypse now."

https://twitter.com/kaylatausche/status/1480216516717158401

morehttps://www.foxnews.com/media/bareshelvesbiden-twitter-shoppers-desolate-grocery-store-aisles

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bareshelvesbiden-twitter-shoppers-desolate-grocery-store-aisles
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I sincerely hope we're not going into another bout of hoarding paper towels and toilet paper!

I don't know if people are hoarding. All I can attest to is that I went to pick up a roll of paper towels and there were two rolls left of store brand and a shelf full of name brand over-priced paper towels.  I didn't need toilet paper so I didn't even buy a roll to have an extra on hand (we have extra on hand).

The brand of alfredo sauce that I used to by hasn't been available since the pandemic hit. Inventory of pasta and sauces is low again and I think primarily because those two items help stretch food dollars a little bit further.  Spaghetti and meat sauce or just plain spaghetti and sauce is far less expensive than a steak dinner for example.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Posted in another 'category' please merge mine as the category I put it under isn't correct.  (I try).  Thanks

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,458303.msg2561247/topicseen.html#msg2561247

Offline MOD8

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My 4 and 2 year old grandsons both asked me what #BareShelvesBiden was and I told them to Google search it on their Fire tablets. Now my 4 y/o grandson is afraid that #BareShelvesBiden will prevent his bday party this week. He’s in tears and I’m literally shaking.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Polly Ticks

My 4 and 2 year old grandsons both asked me what #BareShelvesBiden was and I told them to Google search it on their Fire tablets. Now my 4 y/o grandson is afraid that #BareShelvesBiden will prevent his bday party this week. He’s in tears and I’m literally shaking.

@txradioguy
Bless his heart. Let me know if there's something you need for his party that y'all can't find. I can look in my neck of the woods and meet you somewhere.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

Is he in tears over the 'bare shelves' part, or the 'Biden' part?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Bless his heart. Let me know if there's something you need for his party that y'all can't find. I can look in my neck of the woods and meet you somewhere.

LOL! My apologies ma'am...I should have put the /s tag on the end of it.  It's making a mockery of the people that get on Twitter and use their kids to further political issues (vaccines race etc).  It's the social media version of a Bouncy tale.

For the record between his mom and his Oma...that little red head has enough toys and clothes for four kids.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

Aww., bless his heart. I feel so sad for him (and you) and this just absolutely infuriates me that a 4 year old has to worry about his birthday party.   Let's Go Brandon!!

Ok ....I just read your other post .... all is well.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 09:33:38 pm by libertybele »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is he in tears over the 'bare shelves' part, or the 'Biden' part?

More likely over the old guy on the TV yelling at everyone.

Online Polly Ticks

LOL! My apologies ma'am...I should have put the /s tag on the end of it.  It's making a mockery of the people that get on Twitter and use their kids to further political issues (vaccines race etc).  It's the social media version of a Bouncy tale.

For the record between his mom and his Oma...that little red head has enough toys and clothes for four kids.

Dang it!  That's what I get for half reading and half listening to a conference call I'm stuck in. I totally missed the 4- and 2-year-old part.
Ah well, I'm glad the party will proceed, in any case.  Cheers!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Dang it!  That's what I get for half reading and half listening to a conference call I'm stuck in. I totally missed the 4- and 2-year-old part.
Ah well, I'm glad the party will proceed, in any case.  Cheers!

:beer: No worries.  I still don't think I'm old enough to have 2 grand kids...

Online LMAO

And the longer this continues, the harder it will be to bounce out of especially with the anti business policies of this administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com
@stillgray
12m
Twitter has censored BareShelvesBiden hashtag. There’s now #BareShelvesTrump and #BareShelvesDeSantis.

9:16 AM · Jan 11, 2022
Of course they have.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

I'm going to the big city tomorrow and will visit one of the warehouse stores. We'll see whether those shelves are as empty as those in other towns.

Online Kamaji

Of course they have.

They couldn't be any more transparent unless they dressed up in their Hitler uniforms and declared the Fourth Reich.

Offline Hoodat

They couldn't be any more transparent unless they dressed up in their Hitler uniforms and declared the Fourth Reich.

Zensur über alles.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Robert J. O'Neill
@mchooyah
We have food shortages and inflation here. Our government is sending over $300 million to the Taliban. Put that in your gas tank this morning.
7:00 AM · Jan 12, 2022·