Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans Angry Speech in Georgia Attacking Voting Integrity Laws  (Read 129 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans Angry Speech in Georgia Attacking Voting Integrity Laws

Charlie Spiering 9 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden is planning a dramatic speech on voting rights in Georgia on Tuesday, focusing on the newly passed election integrity laws in the state.

The president is expected to use the issue of voting rights to call for reform of the Senate filibuster rules and condemn Republicans, according to a Politico preview of the speech.

“We are doubling down, kicking it into another gear, we are going right to the belly of the beast, or ground zero, for voter suppression, voter subversion and obstruction,” White House director of the Office of Public Engagement Cedric Richmond told Politico.

The tone of Biden’s speech will be similar to his speech condemning the January 6 protests, and focusing his anger on former President Donald Trump and Republicans.

Biden will condemn the election law reforms passed by Republicans in Georgia, and signed by Gov. Brian Kemp in March, as racist and just one more example of how dangerous former President Trump is for democracy.

The reforms passed in Georgia include voter ID requirements, restrict the number of drop boxes, and block officials from sending absentee ballot applications to all voters.

Democrats raged against the new rules, in a whirlwind of activism that resulted in Major League Baseball canceling the all-star game in Atlanta. The boycott cost the city an estimated $100 million and hurt minority-owned businesses.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/09/joe-biden-plans-angry-speech-georgia-attacking-voting-integrity-laws/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden Plans Angry Speech in Georgia Attacking Voting Integrity Laws
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 07:23:50 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 07:25:56 pm »
Watching Joe Biden make angry speeches has become both comical and sad
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 07:28:27 pm »
“We are doubling down, kicking it into another gear, we are going right to the belly of the beast, or ground zero, for voter suppression, voter subversion and obstruction,” White House director of the Office of Public Engagement Cedric Richmond told Politico.

I'm not doing anything on Tuesday.  Where is this speech going to take place?  The belly of the beast will be there.  Let's Go Brandon!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 07:47:59 pm »
Any DEM giving a speech on voting integrity laws is concerning because they have no intention of improving voting integrity; quite the opposite. Joe delivering the speech is adding insult to injury.

I anticipate that they will change election procedures and the electoral college before the mid terms.  They have to pull out all the stops before they get slaughtered in the mid terms; and I have no doubt that they will.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.