Author Topic: Mo Brooks: COVID a ‘Bioweapon’ Created in the ‘Wuhan Bioweapons Lab of the Communist Chinese Party’  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mo Brooks: COVID a ‘Bioweapon’ Created in the ‘Wuhan Bioweapons Lab of the Communist Chinese Party’

Jeff Poor 8 Jan 2022

Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL) claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic was a manmade “bioweapon” created by the Communist Chinese during a Saturday appearance on the Fox News Channel.

Brooks, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Alabama, told FNC’s “Fox News Live” that it would be something we would have to “learn to deal with” despite a reluctance to discuss the pandemic by Democrat leaders.

“[T]he bottom line is this — and people need to understand this: This is a bioweapon that was created in the Wuhan bioweapons lab of the Communist Chinese Party, in conjunction with the People’s Liberation Army,” he said. “It’s going to be around for a long time, and we have to learn to deal with it. We cannot shut ourselves up, which is one of the policies that unfortunately has done so much damage to our economy at the assistance of Democratic governors, mayors, and to some degree, President Joe Biden. That isn’t going to work.”

FNC’s Jacqui Heinrich questioned the merits of Brooks’ claim, adding there was “not any proof” of the claim it was a “bioweapon.”

Brooks insisted he had seen proof and doubled down on the claim.

“I have seen enough information — some of it classified, some of it not, some of it consisting of private meetings with someone who worked in that program in Communist China, who was a part of their bioweapons program, telling us what was transpiring. It is a bioweapon. It is manmade, and it was manmade at the Wuhan bioweapons lab. Now, can I say that with a hundred percent certainty? No. But I can say that with a high, high, high degree of confidence, and that’s my belief.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/08/mo-brooks-covid-a-bioweapon-created-in-the-wuhan-bioweapons-lab-of-the-communist-chinese-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Brooks:
"I have seen enough information — some of it classified, some of it not, some of it consisting of private meetings with someone who worked in that program in Communist China, who was a part of their bioweapons program, telling us what was transpiring"

Key to his statement is "classified information".

I wouldn't be surprised if the government knows considerably more than it has publicly revealed about the origins of the virus, including information that wasn't revealed by the Trump administration (perhaps because some it may have been kept from them, as well).

At least some of this will be revealed... in time... but until then...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
COVID a ‘Bioweapon’ Created in the ‘Wuhan Bioweapons Lab of the Communist Chinese Party’

As I have been telling you here for two years!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

COVID a ‘Bioweapon’ Created in the ‘Wuhan Bioweapons Lab of the Communist Chinese Party’ .  .  .

.  .  .  created at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
.  .  .  created at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

...in order to help China Joe win an election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

I hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't be surprising to find that China's working on a new killer virus to "share" with all the athletes, press, etc., who will be in their lovely country for the winter Olympics. That's a handy way to spread it around the world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't be surprising to find that China's working on a new killer virus to "share" with all the athletes, press, etc., who will be in their lovely country for the winter Olympics. That's a handy way to spread it around the world.

I know that athletes have spent their lives training and dreaming of winning an Olympic medal, but if I were them, I think I'd sit this one out.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
After all the reading I've done, can't argue with the guy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Keep in mind folks, a bioweapon need not be completely lethal to cause a lot of damage to your enemies.

What it does need to do is panic and paralyze the enemy to render them relatively ineffective.
Requiring the military forces of your enemy to be universally inoculated with a potentially damaging treatment could render their armed forces less effective, if not ineffective.
I must note that there are members of the JCS whose loyalties are demonstrably questionable.
Between special interests here, the Mass Media, and the Chinese, this qualifies.

Without the cooperation of certain entities in the US and globally, that effect would not have been produced.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis