Author Topic: Liz Cheney Melts Down When Asked a Question That Does-in the Jan. 6 Committee  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney Melts Down When Asked a Question That Does-in the Jan. 6 Committee
By Nick Arama | Jan 08, 2022 2:45 PM ET

I suspect that Rep. Liz Cheney (RINO-WY) is not long for her position. She’s about to get tossed out on her ear come November because the folks in Wyoming have some sense.

But before she goes, she continues to implode on her way out, going all-in with the Democrats.

On Thursday, Cheney appeared on “Special Report with Bret Baier,” where she spent time bashing Republicans. But Baier asked her a great question. Her response showed how duplicitous she is.

Baier asked her about her title or role on the Jan. 6 Committee, “You’re the co-chair of the January 6 committee, Speaker Pelosi put you in that position. Who’s the ranking member of the committee?”

https://twitter.com/XStrategiesLLC/status/1479476217929687047

“I’m not the co-chair. Chairman [Bennie] Thompson is the chairman,” Cheney said, which is correct. She then said that she was the vice-chair and claimed to be the “ranking” member. “And I am the ranking Republican member by nature of when I was appointed.” Cheney then out and out lied, saying that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy refused to name people to the Committee.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/01/08/liz-cheney-melts-down-when-asked-a-question-that-does-in-the-jan-6-committee-n503611
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Ok, so now she's Lying Dizzy Miss Lizzy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Jim Jordan among 5 House Republicans selected by McCarthy for January 6 select committee

Annie Grayer and Melanie Zanona   |   July 20, 2021   |   12:37 AM ET

(CNN)House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has made his selection of five Republicans to join the select committee investigating January 6, ensuring that Republicans will have input in the investigation run by Democrats.

Republican Reps. Jim Banks of Indiana, Jim Jordan of Ohio, Rodney Davis of Illinois, Kelly Armstrong of North Dakota and freshman Troy Nehls of Texas have been selected by McCarthy, the minority leader confirmed to CNN. The group of House Republicans who were named to the select committee huddled in McCarthy's office for a meeting on Monday evening.

When asked how he arrived at his selections, McCarthy said he carefully chose a mix of members who represent a wide swath of views inside the House GOP conference and can each bring a different area of expertise to the table because of their past jobs or current committee assignments.

"You've got a mix from the entire conference, from people who objected, people who didn't object. ... You've got people who authored the commission," McCarthy told reporters. "So, you've got a microcosm of the conference."  .  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/19/politics/house-republicans-chosen-for-january-6-committee/index.html

If Cheney can't even tell the truth about the committee she sits on, how can anyone expect her to tell the truth about Jan 6?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What the heck is wrong with this woman? I remember the days relishing watching her on the Sunday shows dismantling liberals like  the brain dead cadavers they were.

How does one fall this far without having Alzheimer's or some kind of bipolar schizophrenia?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What the heck is wrong with this woman? I remember the days relishing watching her on the Sunday shows dismantling liberals like  the brain dead cadavers they were.

How does one fall this far without having Alzheimer's or some kind of bipolar schizophrenia?

One possible answer is that she's been lying to us the whole time, like RedFlag Crenshaw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Sometimes I wish we had a "Caption This" section.   88devil

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"I just pooped Pedo Joe's pants."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Can someone please find the photo of Miss Piggy with a Liz Cheney wig and Liz Cheney glasses?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Can someone please find the photo of Miss Piggy with a Liz Cheney wig and Liz Cheney glasses?

This one @Hoodat ??

Offline Hoodat