Author Topic: Senate Minority Whip Thune, close McConnell ally, to run for reelection  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Minority Whip Thune, close McConnell ally, to run for reelection
By Jordain Carney - 01/08/22 12:48 PM EST

Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican and a close ally of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), on Saturday announced he will run for reelection in 2022.   

In a statement posted to Twitter, Thune said he is “uniquely positioned” to serve South Dakota and be “a strong and effective senator who can deliver the results they expect."

"I look forward to earning the support of all South Dakotans in the 2022 election for Senate," he continued.

https://twitter.com/johnthune/status/1479869691300659203

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/587111-thune-close-mcconnell-ally-to-run-for-reelection
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Primary his ass.

Offline Killer Clouds

Yep. Primary the RINO!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Primary his ass.

Find a candidate, make sure he's on the turtle's approved list, and fire away! @DB
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Find a candidate, make sure he's on the turtle's approved list, and fire away! @DB

Did you intend on pinging me here?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Did you intend on pinging me here?

No sir! I made a mistake. Ment it for @dfwgator Sorry!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien