Author Topic: PREDICTABLE: Pfizer, Moderna, CEOs Push For FOURTH COVID Jab  (Read 937 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PREDICTABLE: Pfizer, Moderna, CEOs Push For FOURTH COVID Jab
« on: January 08, 2022, 03:54:00 pm »
 By Andrew White  January 7, 2022 at 2:01pm

Mainstream media outlets, along with the heads of Modena and Pfizer, are raising the prospect of a fourth COVID-19 vaccine injection. This comes as vaccinated individuals continue to be infected with coronavirus.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel on Thursday said that triple vaccinated people may need yet another “booster” injection due to the supposedly “effective” vaccines’ decline in “efficacy.”

Bancel said that the third injection may wear off “over the course of several months, similar to what happened with the first two doses,” prompting a fourth injection after winter subsides, according to a report by CNBC.

more
https://nationalfile.com/predictable-pfizer-moderna-ceos-push-fourth-covid-jab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: PREDICTABLE: Pfizer, Moderna, CEOs Push For FOURTH COVID Jab
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 04:08:10 pm »
What a surprise.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 08:31:07 pm »
Moderna CEO Says Fourth Vaccine Dose May Be Needed Next Fall

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said Thursday that individuals may need a fourth shot of the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine, CNBC reported.

Bancel reportedly made the remarks while speaking with Goldman Sachs at a health care CEO conference. In the discussion, he noted that the efficacy of booster shots will decline over time. Because of this, he said those who received a booster dose this past fall will likely need another come fall 2022.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/01/07/moderna-ceo-says-fourth-vaccine-dose-may-be-needed-next-fall-n2601570
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 08:49:41 pm »
Pfizer receives a wholesale price of $10 per jab for something that costs pennies to make.  Multiply that by 200 million per order.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 09:39:34 pm »
All of this is built upon the premise that the vaccines are effective in the short-term and will remain effective. That premise is almost certainly not true.

The third booster shot only improved efficacy from around 35% to around 70%. In other words, it only achieved a 50% gain, compared to the 95% gain from the initial series, and that gain drops off rapidly. That should be a huge warning, and that's the companies' own data showing it... not some crackpot anti-vaxxer. Yet we're jumping ahead to dose number four in some countries, of a vaccine that hasn't been reformulated to current strains.

I'm thinking that trusting a for-profit pharmaceutical company to formulate a vaccine, for which they profit more the more doses that are given, might have been a bad idea. I hate to say it, but this vaccine program should have been nationalized under the Defense Production Act.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 09:44:16 pm »
All of this is built upon the premise that the vaccines are effective in the short-term and will remain effective.

All this is built upon the premise that this benefits Pfizer stockholders.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2022, 01:15:21 pm »
There are no coincidences.
Peter McCullough, MD MPH
@P_McCulloughMD
·
6m
No wonder Moderna had a big head start in their program!  CEO Stephane Bancel designed and help build the BSL-4 Wuhan China lab where the virus was assembled during that time.  All the pieces came together over years of collaboration to bring the products forward in "warp speed."

9:07 AM · Jul 17, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 04:48:37 pm »
Wouldn't it be better if they had just developed an effective vaccine? Seems to me that no matter how many times people get jabbed they still contract Covid. My wife has a very good friend whose 80 year old husbands health is very compromised so they dutifully get every recommend extra jab.....she just tested positive for Covid. It's because of this, that I will ever again let my son blackmail me with not being able to see my granddaughters to get the freakin jab again, never. I will take my chances, comorbidities and all, after all it's my body my choice...right?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2022, 06:50:32 pm »
Wouldn't it be better if they had just developed an effective vaccine?

For Pfizer?  No.  Do you have any idea of the markup they get on these vaccines?  Manufacturing cost is just pennies, but the government pays them $10 per shot wholesale.  And there is zero liability for them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2022, 06:53:54 pm »
For Pfizer?  No.  Do you have any idea of the markup they get on these vaccines?  Manufacturing cost is just pennies, but the government pays them $10 per shot wholesale.  And there is zero liability for them.
Yep. And all that is required for an 'emergency' to continue is for them to say so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis