Author Topic: ‘Malarkey’: Joe Biden Snaps at Claim He Is Not Focused on Inflation  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Malarkey’: Joe Biden Snaps at Claim He Is Not Focused on Inflation

Charlie Spiering 7 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden reacted sharply to Republican claims on Friday he was failing the American people by not addressing inflation.

“Now I hear Republicans today say that my talking about this strong record says I don’t understand a lot of people are still suffering. Well, they are. Or that I’m not focused on inflation,” he said. “Malarkey.”

Biden delivered a speech on the economy at the White House after a disappointing number of jobs were created in the month of December.

He accused Republicans of focusing on inflation because they refused to vote for his multitrillion-dollar spending bills that fanned the flames of inflation.

“They want to talk down the recovery because they voted against the legislation that made it happen,” he grumbled.

Wage gains weakened in December despite Biden’s repeated claim that higher wages help reduce the cost of inflation on American families.

Biden focused on the 3.9 percent unemployment rate in December, claiming “historic” progress.

“Today America is the only leading economy in the world where the economy as a whole is stronger than before the pandemic,” he said.

The president also claimed that he helped save Christmas by working to address port congestion and supply chain disruptions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/07/malarkey-joe-biden-snaps-at-claim-he-is-not-focused-on-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘Malarkey’: Joe Biden Snaps at Claim He Is Not Focused on Inflation
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 07:44:25 pm »
Yes, he is.  He's focused on making sure that inflation is as high as possible, like a laser.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 07:57:21 pm »
Sorry slojoe, it is the Same old malarkey.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 08:35:30 pm »
Such a boneheaded fool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 10:32:20 pm »
Such a boneheaded fool.
Even Dunham's dummy Walter is more intelligent than Joe. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 04:31:02 pm »
Biden Gets Mocked Into Next Week for His Newest Economic Claim
By Nick Arama | Jan 08, 2022 11:15 AM ET

Joe Biden has a habit of exaggerating and embellishing to where he twists the truth out of all reality.

He got called out on one such embellishment yesterday, when the White House posted a graphic claiming that he had created far more jobs than anyone else in the office. “Ever,” the White House tweet claimed.

This is not factoring in people coming back to jobs/getting new jobs after the loss of employment during the pandemic. That’s why it makes President Donald Trump’s numbers look bad — when he had the best economy in fifty years before the pandemic because of his policies. People coming back to work after the pandemic is not because of Joe Biden or any of his policies. Indeed, it is often despite his policies. The economy was still down 3.5 million jobs under the peak before the pandemic (under Trump, with a good economy). So, it wasn’t anything Joe Biden did.

This wasn’t a coincidence that they tried to float this out there yesterday. The Biden exaggeration came right after the worst jobs report that he’s had yet dropped, with 422,000 jobs were projected to be created during one of the nation’s peak hiring seasons, the actual number came in at just 199,000 — less than half of what was expected. That was the fewest jobs of any month in 2021. This is multiple months now where Biden has brought in a miserable jobs report, far lower than expectations. ...
Red State

Joe can't "focus" on inflation or any other aspect of the economy. He can barely focus on getting through dinner without falling asleep in his mashed potatoes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 04:49:50 pm »
Red State

Joe can't "focus" on inflation or any other aspect of the economy. He can barely focus on getting through dinner without falling asleep in his mashed potatoes.

This one had me rolling!  Thank you.  I needed the laugh.  :rolling: :silly: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 04:50:03 pm »
Malarkey on inflation?

Give me a break.  Joe's action on inflation is akin to trying to quench a fire with gasoline.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 05:06:08 pm »
Malarkey! <-- I say Horsefeathers!
Biden is a flapdoodle hornswaggler.
If I was born in the 1800s this is what I would say.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.