Author Topic: Establishment Media Avoid Blaming Biden for Shoddy Jobs Report  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Establishment Media Avoid Blaming Biden for Shoddy Jobs Report
« on: January 07, 2022, 06:56:08 pm »
Establishment Media Avoid Blaming Biden for Shoddy Jobs Report

Wendell Husebø
7 Jan 2022

The establishment media avoided blaming President Biden for Friday’s underperforming jobs report.

While Biden promised in 2020 he would create many jobs and shut down the virus, the establishment media avoided mentioning Biden’s culpability for December’s poor jobs report, produced in large part by an ever-raging virus and subsequent cumbersome health guidelines.

“Hiring slowed in December in a sign the economic recovery was moderating ahead of disruptions from the Omicron variant of Covid-19,” the Wall Street Journal wrote in an article titled, “U.S. Jobs Report Shows Gains Slowed to 199,000 in December.”

With no mention of Biden’s mismanagement of the economy or pandemic, the New York Times just blamed the rampant coronavirus for an anemic jobs report in an article titled, “The U.S. added 199,000 jobs in December, a weak rise before Omicron’s grip.”

“America’s hiring slowdown continued in December as employers struggled to find workers, even before the labor market faced a new threat from the coronavirus — underscoring the tumultuous path ahead as the economy enters 2022,” the Times warned.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/01/07/establishment-media-avoid-blaming-biden-shoddy-jobs-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Establishment Media Avoid Blaming Biden for Shoddy Jobs Report
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 07:18:22 pm »
And in other breaking news, the sun rises in the east
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy