Author Topic: Record Snow From WA To NY–100 Million Americans Under Weather Warnings; Japan Demands Extra Electric  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

Record Snow From WA To NY–100 Million Americans Under Weather Warnings; Japan Demands Extra Electricity As Frigid Lows Sweep The Country, Record Snows Snarl Tokyo Transport; + “Extraordinary” Snowfall Event Besieges Vancouver Island
January 7, 2022 Cap Allon   
Record Snow From WA To NY–100 Million Americans Under Weather Warnings

Nearly 100 million people were under weather warnings and advisories Thursday night, as two polar storm systems set the stage for a nationwide awakening from a mass psychosis of hysteria and panic predicated on the staged hypothesis that planet Earth is burning up. [Who am I kidding with that…? It’ll take far more than facts, logic and a Little Ice Age to undo decades of fear-driven propaganda. I recently watched ‘Don’t Look Up’, a movie I actually liked, even though it was clearly made at me, rather than for me; however, the narrative works both ways depending on your level of awakening. A cult classic, IMO]

Snow started falling 9:30PM Thurs just outside Washington, D.C. — the area’s second major winter storm in just three days. Flakes were expected to hit city limits overnight, with the potential to drop more than an inch every hour after midnight.

https://electroverse.net/record-snow-from-wa-to-ny-japans-frigid-lows-record-snows-vancouver-island/