Author Topic: SEE IT: Florida resident puts ‘woke’ New Yorkers on notice  (Read 280 times)

Offline libertybele

SEE IT: Florida resident puts ‘woke’ New Yorkers on notice
« on: January 07, 2022, 01:28:24 am »
SEE IT: Florida resident puts ‘woke’ New Yorkers on notice

Several cars with New York license plates parked in a Palm Beach, Florida, community received letters with a warning: "If you’re one of those ‘woke' people — leave Florida."

Palm Beach police investigated the letters but determined a crime had not been committed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/see-it-florida-resident-puts-woke-new-yorkers-on-notice
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: SEE IT: Florida resident puts ‘woke’ New Yorkers on notice
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 02:09:08 am »
Makes me miss the Canuck's driving 10 kph under the speed limit and being so polite, eh. Since the Chinese Flu hit us I have forgiven the Canadians for always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!
Now we have Trash with Covid money and Blue State twatwaffles fouling our state.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 02:11:22 am »
The sign could prove very useful in other parts of FL.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 03:01:24 am »
Or.... it is a fake attempt to fake a fake hate crime (according to the woke left). Anyone can print such an letter and put in one their car and say it was as described in this article.

If the article actually showed the proof that this was a real thing, I missed it, probable behind a paywall I couldn't get to open.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 03:04:55 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 11:48:23 am »
Or.... it is a fake attempt to fake a fake hate crime (according to the woke left). Anyone can print such an letter and put in one their car and say it was as described in this article.

If the article actually showed the proof that this was a real thing, I missed it, probable behind a paywall I couldn't get to open.

Except that it's not a hate crime, so if it was made up as a false flag operation, it's a complete dud.