Author Topic: ‘Literally Theater’: Pelosi Has ‘Hamilton’ Cast Members Sing as Part of January 6 Remembrance  (Read 364 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Literally Theater’: Pelosi Has ‘Hamilton’ Cast Members Sing as Part of January 6 Remembrance

Hannah Bleau 6 Jan 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday incorporated the cast of Hamilton as part of the January 6 remembrance, sparking further mockery that the Democrats are “literally” engaging in “theater.”

“To begin the conversation, we’re privileged to have a contribution from one of the great creative talents of our time, Lin-Manuel Miranda,” Pelosi said.

“May his beautiful words be an inspiration to us. Among the words he said in the music, we’ll make it right for you. If we lay a strong enough foundation, we’ll pass it on to you, and we’ll give the world to you,” she continued:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1479156915536072705

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/01/06/literally-theater-pelosi-has-hamilton-cast-members-sing-as-part-of-january-6-remembrance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just saw the video of it.   I threw up in my mouth a bit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Was Miley Cyrus unavailable?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

Was Miley Cyrus unavailable?

To my mind, "Hamilton" is easily the most overrated play in Broadway history, and that is saying a lot.

At least with Miley Cyrus, one gets to enjoy the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Kamaji

To my mind, "Hamilton" is easily the most overrated play in Broadway history, and that is saying a lot.

At least with Miley Cyrus, one gets to enjoy the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The whole thing, at least the little bit I saw, reeks of a Mel Brooks musical. 

Wish I could talk Matt and Trey to take the project on, as this is the most rich plum  satire of a topic in my lifetime.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 02:06:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

The whole thing, at least the little bit I saw, reeks of a Mel Brooks musical. 

Wish I could talk Matt and Trey to take the project on, as this is the most rich plum or satire topic in my lifetime.

This is what it reminds me of: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK7bV-8W5WE

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.