Author Topic: Donald Trump: Joe Biden ‘Used My Name Today to Try to Further Divide America’  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Joe Biden ‘Used My Name Today to Try to Further Divide America’

Hannah Bleau 6 Jan 2022

Former President Donald Trump blasted President Biden on Thursday for using his name to “further divide America” on the anniversary of the January 6 protest, deeming it “political theater” designed to distract from Biden’s failures.

“Biden, who is destroying our Nation with insane policies of open Borders, corrupt Elections, disastrous energy policies, unconstitutional mandates, and devastating school closures, used my name today to try to further divide America,” Trump began in a pointed statement.

“This political theater is all just a distraction for the fact Biden has completely and totally failed,” he continued, listing Biden’s failures on the border, Chinese coronavirus, inflation, energy independence, foreign affairs, and the military.

“Our Country no longer has Borders, has totally and completely lost control of Covid (record numbers!), is no longer Energy Independent, Inflation is rampant, our Military is in chaos, and our exit, or surrender, from Afghanistan was perhaps the most embarrassing day in the long and distinguished history of the United States—and so much more,” he wrote. “Why is it that the Unselect Committee of totally partisan political hacks, whose judgment has long ago been made, not discussing the rigged Presidential Election of 2020?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/06/donald-trump-joe-biden-used-my-name-today-to-try-to-further-divide-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

I'm with Trump more than ever now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No chit, Cherlock!  He's been doing it since you hit the landing coming down that escalator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm with Trump more than ever now.

Dittos, Gator!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: