Author Topic: ‘What The Hell’s Going On Here?’: Carlson Slams Ted Cruz For Calling Jan. 6 a ‘Terrorist Attack’  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Words have meaning, and Mr. Cruz knows this.

Why lend legitimacy to the ravings of the Left, especially when it appears more and more that the architects of those events were Leftists, both in and possibly in the employ of Federal Agencies, bent on establishing the narrative that this was some sort of coup attempt?

To use their inflammatory language, unless it is to be turned upon them, is an unforced error.

I'm waiting to see what, exactly, is going on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

Words have meaning, and Mr. Cruz knows this.

Why lend legitimacy to the ravings of the Left, especially when it appears more and more that the architects of those events were Leftists, both in and possibly in the employ of Federal Agencies, bent on establishing the narrative that this was some sort of coup attempt?

To use their inflammatory language, unless it is to be turned upon them, is an unforced error.

I'm waiting to see what, exactly, is going on.

Same here.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is nothing but WEIRD! Et tu Cruz?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

Cruz is playing 3d Chinese checkers.

Online Kamaji

Maybe Cruz is just getting revenge on Trump for the stupid remarks Trump made during the 2016 campaign.

Offline dfwgator

Maybe Cruz is just getting revenge on Trump for the stupid remarks Trump made during the 2016 campaign.

Ted will never be President.  And nothing he says will ever change that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's going on is Cruz just permanently pissed off all non-RINO Republicans.  I've never before seen such a swan dive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David A. Clarke, Jr.
@SheriffClarke
Tucker is right. Words matter. Ted (Cancun) Cruz got too far out ahead of his skis on this one. Jan 6 Capital event was nothing more than a frat party that got out of hand. Disorderly Conduct-nothing more. They should have been issued citations and let go
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Ted will never be President.  And nothing he says will ever change that.

I agree, not now it won't change anything.

Online Kamaji

What's going on is Cruz just permanently pissed off all non-RINO Republicans.  I've never before seen such a swan dive.

:thumbsup:

Offline Killer Clouds

F Traitor Joe and F Ted Cruz.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I agree, not now it won't change anything.
Not unless he can peel the real coup open and lay that on the Dems' doorstep, with prosecutions, resignations, etc. Oddly enough, a lot of Dems are 'retiring' this time around, and I can only hope there is some back-channel bloodletting going on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I believe Ted knows exactly what he's doing and saying.  The dems are the ones who coined the phrases.  Let them live to eat their own words.

Online Kamaji

I believe Ted knows exactly what he's doing and saying.  The dems are the ones who coined the phrases.  Let them live to eat their own words.

He'd better show his hand soon, though, or else he'll have single-handedly destroyed the re-election efforts of a number of republicans, and we can ill-afford to lose those seats.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That is nothing but WEIRD! Et tu Cruz?

It's not weird, it's vintage Cruz.  He blamed Trump and his supporters for the "protests" that caused candidate Trump to cancel a rally outside Chicago during the 2016 campaign.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

QFT.

Offline GrouchoTex

Maybe so.
Hopefully.
I don't see him in office next senate election cycle in 2024 if he doubles down.

Online libertybele

Exactly and this is not the first time he's used the word terrorist in reference to Jan. 6 (I posted a link up thread).  Again, remember he and Hawley were asked to resign for objecting to the vote and now people are criticizing him because he's using a DEM narrative. Yes, it is concerning that he again used their terms, but I agree, Ted knows what he's doing.  For now, I'm not writing him off.  I don't believe he's joined team RINO.

Though he said running for president was the most fun he's ever had, I don't see him running.  I don't think he'd put Heidi and the kids through the gauntlet that the DEMS have created.

I'm not so sure that he'll run for the Senate again, after all he's brought up term limits several times.

We'll see what happens.  In my ideal world, I'd love to see him run as Trump's VP.  I know it will never happen, but I would love to see the MSM and DEM heads exploding.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 07:08:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.